HELP!?!?!?!?!

HELP!!!!! :ahhhhhhhh

I am hoping a (or several) Husker fans can help me out. My brother is a BIG Nebraska fan and also coaches high school football in Illinois. Naturally when he got this coaching job this past season (it was his first), he wanted to find some pointers. He began searching for the book "The Assembly Line" by Tom Osborne and Milt Tenopir. Unfortunately the book is no longer in print and is a MONSTER to find. I would love to be able to find it for him for Christmas. I have searched just about everywhere to no avail. I am hoping if I tap the brains of the die hard Husker fans, someone may be able to guide me to a copy. I am willing to pay whatever it takes (within reason of course) to get my hands on that book!

Here's to hoping!!!! :thumbs

Thanks to all in advance!!!

OK sorry how about these

http://shopping.yahoo.com/p:Assembly%20Line:3001289199

http://www.huskerpedia.com/books.html

Huskerpedia states the following

All these books can be ordered online and/or by phone. Please let us know if you find an outdated link, a possible new link to add, or a substantially lower-priced online source of a particular title. (* Asterisk denotes out-of-print title, but Amazon.com may be able to find you a copy.)

You guys are fantastic and I appreciate all of the help you have offered!! I emailed the athletic department directly (as suggested by DaveH) and hope to at least get some type of response. There unfortunately was no email for Tom Osborne, but there was a phone number. I may try that if I don't get a reply. A little intimidating if I called and got his office directly, but what a story to tell my brother if I happen to get a copy of the book, huh?? Please keep checking and post ANY replies if y'all find ANYTHING!!

Thanks again to all of you for your efforts!

Stacey :)

You guys are fantastic and I appreciate all of the help you have offered!! I emailed the athletic department directly (as suggested by DaveH) and hope to at least get some type of response. There unfortunately was no email for Tom Osborne, but there was a phone number. I may try that if I don't get a reply. A little intimidating if I called and got his office directly, but what a story to tell my brother if I happen to get a copy of the book, huh?? Please keep checking and post ANY replies if y'all find ANYTHING!!

Thanks again to all of you for your efforts!

Stacey :)

A1 books online has a copy!

• 2 weeks later...