Husker Christmas wish list

I would like the "actual" Lil' Red to stand in my front yard until xmas as lawn ornament! :corndance

Would you mind if I shoot it with a BB gun on the 26th? :)

I thought it was just me who hated the blow up wigger.. long live herbie or harry .just stop with lil red. Yeah its funny to giggle at the retard .But Christ on a pony. There are limits

Wigger, huh? You're a f'ing moron.

I would like the "actual" Lil' Red to stand in my front yard until xmas as lawn ornament! :corndance

I thought it was just me who hated the blow up wigger.. long live herbie or harry .just stop with lil red. Yeah its funny to giggle at the retard .But Christ on a pony. There are limits

Your warning level has been increased due to your violation of the Board's rules against personal attacks on other members.

A second violation will result in a temporary ban.

A third violation will result in a permanent ban.

Your warning level has been increased due to your violation of the Board's rules against personal attacks on other members.

So, we have someone on here say wigger, I call him out, and I'm in trouble for it? Are you freaking kidding me? As far as I'm concerned, using the word wigger is exactly the same as using the 'n' word. Give me an f'ing break, dude.

So, we have someone on here say wigger, I call him out, and I'm in trouble for it? Are you freaking kidding me? As far as I'm concerned, using the word wigger is exactly the same as using the 'n' word. Give me an f'ing break, dude.

Oh yeah, and please don't interpret my last post as an "attack" on anyone. It wasn't. Just stating my case, I guess.