starting quarterback

Who will be the starting quarterback next year?  

162 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Sounds like Witt needs alcohol treatment. He better get some help before spring ball.

I am for GANZ!

leave Witt alone... everyone screws up... he's got a 4.0 gpa so he has to have some smarts.. he just panicked and bounced.. spur of the moment mistake.. hopefully he got it out of his system.. and hopefully he can really push Ganz and Lee to be better

There are alot of smart dead drunks out there. I agree, I hope he got it out of his system.

There's a lot of smart dead sober people out there, too. Let's not lay the woes of the world on having a drink. :box

Ganz definitely

He knows the stuff we've been doing way better than the others and he has the wheels for the spread-option elements elements we are supposed to be adding. Hell, if Keller wasn't the big-name that I'll bet was pretty-much promised the starting job Ganz would have gotten his shot in the Mizzou or OSU game and would be considered a solid returning-starter. Sucks that if Ganz had gotten that early shot we could be getting ready for a bowl now.

Ganz definitely

He knows the stuff we've been doing way better than the others and he has the wheels for the spread-option elements elements we are supposed to be adding. Hell, if Keller wasn't the big-name that I'll bet was pretty-much promised the starting job Ganz would have gotten his shot in the Mizzou or OSU game and would be considered a solid returning-starter. Sucks that if Ganz had gotten that early shot we could be getting ready for a bowl now.

How so? under Ganz they still went 1 win out of 3 games and two were against the weakest team in the north.

Ganz definitely

How so? under Ganz they still went 1 win out of 3 games and two were against the weakest team in the north.

so there are 2 weakest teams in the north? he put up 70 and 50 in those games...

and almost 40 in the game against a BCS team...

but yea.. ganz is HORRIBLE

Ganz definitely

so there are 2 weakest teams in the north? he put up 70 and 50 in those games...

and almost 40 in the game against a BCS team...

but yea.. ganz is HORRIBLE

Well the whole north is pretty weak the last two years. Name a great win that was out of conference the last two years. Out of the North what other team other then Nebraska has played anyone better then or even comparable then USC.

He took a 11 point lead into the half and made it a 3 point deficit after 4 minutes in the third quarter.

Yeah I agree, he'll probably be an HEISMAN contender next year.

The argument was even if he played during the Missery and Oklahoma St game, Nebraska still would have lost.

Sounds like Witt needs alcohol treatment. He better get some help before spring ball.

I am for GANZ!

leave Witt alone... everyone screws up... he's got a 4.0 gpa so he has to have some smarts.. he just panicked and bounced.. spur of the moment mistake.. hopefully he got it out of his system.. and hopefully he can really push Ganz and Lee to be better

There are alot of smart dead drunks out there. I agree, I hope he got it out of his system.

There's a lot of smart dead sober people out there, too. Let's not lay the woes of the world on having a drink. :box

Wally, I don't have any problem with a few drinks. I think Witt probably had more than that.

My point was a so called "smart" person did a stupid thing. I don't think his GPA had much to do with it.

I am for GANZ!

Wally, I don't have any problem with a few drinks. I think Witt probably had more than that.

My point was a so called "smart" person did a stupid thing. I don't think his GPA had much to do with it.

I know, Deb. It was just my sarcasm showing. Besides your a dog person. That counts for a lot. Although I have met some strange cat people.

:thumbs

It's Ganz's job to lose.

However his passing wasn't stellar in the CU game(except the 2nd qtr maybe). He consistently thru behind receivers on crossing patterns and tended to force the ball at times. Of course the 3 pics pretty much turned the whole game to Big Red's disfavor.

I'd like to see what Lee brings to the table.

I am for GANZ!

I know, Deb. It was just my sarcasm showing. Besides your a dog person. That counts for a lot. Although I have met some strange cat people.

:thumbs

I love cats........they taste like chicken!!!! :thumbs:w00t