take a deep breath guys

I think most of the damage is done. looking at our rivals list we have 16 guys left.. http://rivals100.rivals.com/commitlist.asp...8&School=50 I think we still have a top 25 class as it sits, which in my opinion should be enough for a good coach to turn into a good team. it sucks to lose these guys but lets not for get this http://rivals100.rivals.com/commitlist.asp...5&School=50 top 5 class with 30 players and how many really made an impact? maybe 10?

4 soft verbals still(Hoch, Okafor, Reiff and Meredith) and I highly doubt Ricky Henry qualifies...again. This class of 16 could become 11 soon with 2 of those being Kreikemier and Cotton. It seems so long ago that there were 23 or 24 recruits and the recruiting was almost done.

4 soft verbals still(Hoch, Okafor, Reiff and Meredith) and I highly doubt Ricky Henry qualifies...again. This class of 16 could become 11 soon with 2 of those being Kreikemier and Cotton. It seems so long ago that there were 23 or 24 recruits and the recruiting was almost done.

you are assuming we lose all 5. I highly doubt that happens. and why do you name cotton? he's a solid recruit

you are assuming we lose all 5. I highly doubt that happens. and why do you name cotton? he's a solid recruit

DJ is saying that at this point Cotton and Kreikemier are the only two "Solid" recruits we have at this point. In otherwords, ANYTHING can change in an instant!

DJ is saying that at this point Cotton and Kreikemier are the only two "Solid" recruits we have at this point. In otherwords, ANYTHING can change in an instant!

i disagree. i dont see us losing any of the guys listed as solid right now

i disagree. i dont see us losing any of the guys listed as solid right now

It's a long way between now and Feb!

I would hope that Steinkuhler is extremely solid, too.

If he wasn't, then... by god I don't know what I'd do.

I am disheartened by the loss of some of our recruits but I think we will get some quality recruits to replace them. I can't understand the decommits on defense. Maybe BC's tactic I heard about with Mohler was more widespread than I thought. I had a post on Mohler that BC guaranteed him a starting position. Maybe this was the case with Compton also? As for Kuli, that one probably shocks me the most...Oregon State is not exactly DE University.

Things will get better when we start hearing about new names committing to us. Right now there are defensive openings to play on a team that will be focused on defense and where the Blackshirts will be back! I am getting anxious to see what type of defensive recruits we get now. And I think Watson can get good offensive players into our system. We'll be back!

:bonez:corndance:bonez

My point was that those 2 guys were just added, 1 because his dad is coaching here. I wouldn't be surprised if we lost all 5. We have the best chance to keep Okafor, IMO.

The most disturbing aspect of this recruiting process right now is the loss and possible continued loss of in-state recruits.

other than robinson who have we lost?

No one yet. Okafor is looking around. Biere was not given much of a look. :bang Prater and Prater seem to be Iowa bound and who knows with little Grixby.