Relax And Have Some Fun With This.

Elwood

Try this and see if you can play with a playoff, just follow the instructions. You will be setting up the brackets for a play off. You can realign your choices to see what different outcomes you come up with.

ESPN - College Football Playoffs Simulations - NCAA Football

Go to jdingers post below to get the link, I don't know what happened it worked when I posted it.

Why can't I add Nebraska to the list? Damned ESPN conspiracy against NU.....lol

Odd...I put CU in the list and it immediately redirected me to www.coloradostatepen.com...???

Lulz.

So far, I've run it five different times and Illinois has won it all three of those five ( :ahhhhhhhh ). Another time, Oklahoma won it over Virginia Tech and most recently, Ohio State won it over Illinois ( :blink: ).

This thing is awesome.

Lol totally hilarious.

Though in all seriousness if we were going to change to a playoff system, it couldn't be done like this. First of all conferences should be rearranged to have 12 teams each so we can have an easy conference championship setup similar to the Big XII and all conference champions should get a bid into the tournament along with say 5-6 at large bids.

My results that I found totally hilarious:

2003864538112764830_rs.jpg

I think Nebraska had about as good a shot at winning an NC as Missouri did :P