our class is now 34th per rivals

below CU, KSU, and MU

of course I could put up the recruiting ranking from the last few years to make me feel better right?

Yea, but those "great" classes did not really help you last year.

Cmon man....La Tech.

That must hurt.

you do know that cally started out better than danny boy right? LOL even our worst team in the last 50 years almost beat you guys at your place. and your talking smack?

below CU, KSU, and MU

of course I could put up the recruiting ranking from the last few years to make me feel better right?

Yea, but those "great" classes did not really help you last year.

Cmon man....La Tech.

That must hurt.

you do know that cally started out better than danny boy right? LOL even our worst team in the last 50 years almost beat you guys at your place. and your talking smack?

Two things happened here:

1. He wanted to be closer to home.

or

2. Pelini was aware of him in Louisiana and wasn't high on him.

Nobody in chooses Lousiana Tech over Nebraska when there is a good chance of early PT at Nebraska.

below CU, KSU, and MU

omg.gif

My thoughts exactly. My, how things have changed.

On the other hand, I can understand being below CU and MU considering recent events...MU, especially.

However, I will never...NEVER understand why a recruit would drop Nebraska from his list and put KSU at the top (Simi Kuli, rivals.com).

I know he'll likely go to Oregon, but do us a favor and don't add insult to injury, man. It's Kansas State.

below CU, KSU, and MU

omg.gif

My thoughts exactly. My, how things have changed.

On the other hand, I can understand being below CU and MU considering recent events...MU, especially.

However, I will never...NEVER understand why a recruit would drop Nebraska from his list and put KSU at the top (Simi Kuli, rivals.com).

I know he'll likely go to Oregon, but do us a favor and don't add insult to injury, man. It's Kansas State.

Look how well it's turned out for Freeman haha

CU has been getting the bulk of our decommits. Kuli kinda blind sided me. I didnt see that coming.

Exactly. When I read this, I was actually SURPRISED. The others, meh.

I think Kuli de-committing raises some flags. What those flags may represent and whether we could've avoided the situation we are in is beyond me. I think it just comes with the territory.

I find it especially interesting the Kuli committed to Nebraska knowing that Callahan and Coz were 99.9% gone at the end of the season. Then, we bring in a proven, defensive coach. Kuli plays on defense. This should've only made his commitment stronger to Nebraska. Maybe he wanted to play for Cosgrove?

:wtf

Truly, I think that Bo has some serious "proving himself" to do as a HC. Not so much for Nebraska fans, but for potential Nebraska players. Assuming everything I've read regarding his commit is true, that is the only possible reason I can see why Kuli de-committed. My name is Captain Obvious.

CU has been getting the bulk of our decommits. Kuli kinda blind sided me. I didnt see that coming.

Exactly. When I read this, I was actually SURPRISED. The others, meh.

I think Kuli de-committing raises some flags. What those flags may represent and whether we could've avoided the situation we are in is beyond me. I think it just comes with the territory.

I find it especially interesting the Kuli committed to Nebraska knowing that Callahan and Coz were 99.9% gone at the end of the season. Then, we bring in a proven, defensive coach. Kuli plays on defense. This should've only made his commitment stronger to Nebraska. Maybe he wanted to play for Cosgrove?

:wtf

Truly, I think that Bo has some serious "proving himself" to do as a HC. Not so much for Nebraska fans, but for potential Nebraska players. Assuming everything I've read regarding his commit is true, that is the only possible reason I can see why Kuli de-committed. My name is Captain Obvious.

Bo needs to prove himself to the recruits and get his name out there before the guys are going to come here. We can't be putting so much pressure on Bo this early already because what did we expect a miracle? I realize we had a good class going before he got here, but Callahan and company obviously don't know how to coach the talent up. All I seen was talent going to waste on the bench.