What I'm hearing from Billy Liucci is that Zac Taylor is in serious consideration for a Graduate Assistant Position at Texas A&M. The word is both parties are interested.

His connection (because I asked why here) is that he is engaged to Sherman's daughter, :thumbs

Zac will make a heck of a coach some day. Great player with tons of heart.

I can see him as a coach someday....I think if he gets the opportunity he should take it. At least it isn't K-State stealing away another one of our ex-players again. Why can't they use their own?

lol, you do realize one of the coaches coming in was a K-State grad, so Nebraska doing what you just accused them of doing.

I know there have been a couple Canadian Football League QB's actually play in the NFL, but boy is that a long shot. It wouldn't be too hard to give on the dream unless you really caught fire up there and got some attention. I think it is pretty much the place of "last hope" for those that have the dream of playing in the NFL, and very few ever see an NFL team.

Maybe he gave it up and decided coaching was a better option.

I know there have been a couple Canadian Football League QB's actually play in the NFL, but boy is that a long shot. It wouldn't be too hard to give on the dream unless you really caught fire up there and got some attention. I think it is pretty much the place of "last hope" for those that have the dream of playing in the NFL, and very few ever see an NFL team.

or the only option left.

or the only option left.

Well, I would hope he got an education at NU and can do a little more than just fall back on coaching....

or the only option left of keeping his football dream alive.

Well, I would hope he got an education at NU and can do a little more than just fall back on coaching....

Fine i fixed it. I doubt anyone one else thought that's what I meant.

or the only option left of keeping his football dream alive.

Fine i fixed it. I doubt anyone one else thought that's what I meant.

the only reason that I caught that was because I am a natural born smart a$$. :lol: