Visitor Schedule

Help me out here.........What the heck is up with Compton? He verballed, then suppossedly de-comitted, then said that he did not de-committ, and then you guys have him on the list of visitors on 1/11......When I clicked on his "link" that you provided from Husker Illustrated, it was updated on 12/18 and it says that Will has completely rule OUT Nebraska and will not be coming here....... Has he changed his mind again? or have you guys just not "updated" your visitor list? I hope that he is still coming, but I get the feeling we lost this kid.

Brian Monson was just on 1620 and said he thought that possibly Byrd may come in for a visit on 1/11 or 1/18.....he thought it was a positive that we are talking to LSU WR, because LSU is loaded at WR and that we may swing a guy or two.......I didn't hear anything about Compton coming though....Monson didn't mention him or Hoch...... He could have just mentioned a few....

I didn't hear anything about Compton coming though....Monson didn't mention him or Hoch...... He could have just mentioned a few

I'm pretty sure he said that Compton, Hoch, and Okafor are coming on the 11th with the majority of the other prospects. I think it was right at the beginning of his segment...

Thanks, must have missed it....... Man, I hope all of these guys have a great connection with the University, Coaches, and with each other..... Would be wonderful to shore up the "soft verbals" and to also land a few more of these guys........... C'mon Bo !!!!!!!!!! Smack OSU and wow the recruits....

Help me out here.........What the heck is up with Compton? He verballed, then suppossedly de-comitted, then said that he did not de-committ, and then you guys have him on the list of visitors on 1/11......When I clicked on his "link" that you provided from Husker Illustrated, it was updated on 12/18 and it says that Will has completely rule OUT Nebraska and will not be coming here....... Has he changed his mind again? or have you guys just not "updated" your visitor list? I hope that he is still coming, but I get the feeling we lost this kid.

Word is that Compton is down to Illinois and Missery. Nebraska is off his list.