Where's the love?

I can not believe the lack of topics on Husker hoops. I know Big 12 play has not started, but I sure hope people get behind Doc and his program. Its a long time until football season, and the if we can do what Texas A&M has done with their program ,it will be very exciting. The " Big Dance" is the greatest sporting event in the world IMO. Go Husker Hoops.

I can not believe the lack of topics on Husker hoops. I know Big 12 play has not started, but I sure hope people get behind Doc and his program. Its a long time until football season, and the if we can do what Texas A&M has done with their program ,it will be very exciting. The " Big Dance" is the greatest sporting event in the world IMO. Go Husker Hoops.

I just don't care for BB, never have never will. However, if I happen to see the Huskers hoops on TV I will watch them and root for the University. I may not care for the sport but I always pull for my alma mater.

I so agree...this board is way too quiet. I was impressed with Doc at UTEP and thought he was a great hire.

We are already seeing some positive results. I seriously see us as a contender to get into the Big Dance.

I've been to the NCAA tournament, first round, on a guy's roadtrip to follow KU with friends and you are right, GREAT ATMOSPHERE! FUN.

I'm pretty excited for Nebraska hoops for this year and the future. As said, Doc was a great hire and we're making strides. I just bought 3 tickets to the ku game in Lincoln on the 12th!! Can't wait!!

How the hell'd you buy tickets to the KU game when they don't even go on sale till the 8th??

• 4 weeks later...