Two NC's for Pelini in last 5 years

TheKiD

Yeah Oklahoma hasn't won a NC since 2000, but either way he has husker nation more united and excited than it's been in a long time!

Did you guys here the announcers specifically say at the end that OSU got out coached defensively...

Totally heard that, one of the few NU plugs of the night, I wanted to believe that at the end of the game BO would rip off his sweater to reveal a NU shirt.

ugh.

Uh-oh, Dave didn't like something you said....figure that one out. ;)

Oh, I'm sorry. I meant.

:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers

:horns2:horns2 OMG THAT WOULD BE SO COOL!!111 :horns2:horns2

Haha, no apology needed. I understand that sometimes, one must conceal excitement, to ultimately, show how much they actually have....(that made no sense, I know, but regardless, just pokin' some fun at ya Dave.)

Oh, I'm sorry. I meant.

:horns2:horns2 OMG THAT WOULD BE SO COOL!!111 :horns2:horns2

Haha, no apology needed. I understand that sometimes, one must conceal excitement, to ultimately, show how much they actually have....(that made no sense, I know, but regardless, just pokin' some fun at ya Dave.)

;)

The best thing going for Bo is the fact that he has been amongst winners the better part of his career. He coached with Pete Carroll. He's coached with Bob Stoops. Now, he's won a NC at LSU with Miles. Sometimes this winning attitude is contagious. I sure hope our team catches the bug next season.

Britney Spears worked with Justin Timberlake and Christina Aguilera in the past, but it doesnt mean she sings good.

In other words, things you mentioned are note worthy, fun, but trivial.

You're implying that Justin Timberlake and Christina Aguilera are good singers??? :sarcasm

The best thing going for Bo is the fact that he has been amongst winners the better part of his career. He coached with Pete Carroll. He's coached with Bob Stoops. Now, he's won a NC at LSU with Miles. Sometimes this winning attitude is contagious. I sure hope our team catches the bug next season.

Britney Spears worked with Justin Timberlake and Christina Aguilera in the past, but it doesnt mean she sings good.

You're implying that Justin Timberlake and Christina Aguilera are good singers??? :sarcasm

:rollin

ha ha! I guess what I said, it sounds like that. Dont get me wrong, I'm not a fan. I will say they are a lot better than her.