Two NC's for Pelini in last 5 years

TheKiD

Yes, it was great to hear the announcers give Coach Pelini props and said he would be the one to restore the blackshirts tradition at Nebraska.

I was hear at work, watching the game, and when I heard them say that, I had to throw the bones, and everyone looked at me like I was on crack...

By the way, after the fumble recovery in the 2nd half, did you see the LSU DB throw the bones???

I think it showed alot about Coach Pelini that he was the one given the ice water shower by the players and not Coach Miles. It was the same way after the SEC Championship game. No love for Miles, eh?

You didn't watch long enough....Miles got one too, but later.

I am FINALLY looking forward to Husker Football again....there was a time this past season I had a lot of doubts that this time would come anytime soon.

Thank you Tom Osborne, for coming in and beginning the come back towards the tradition that we are used to. You have taken the first steps towards saving Nebraska Football by hiring Bo. :thumbs

Yeah Oklahoma hasn't won a NC since 2000, but either way he has husker nation more united and excited than it's been in a long time!

Did you guys here the announcers specifically say at the end that OSU got out coached defensively...

Totally heard that, one of the few NU plugs of the night, I wanted to believe that at the end of the game BO would rip off his sweater to reveal a NU shirt.

Yeah Oklahoma hasn't won a NC since 2000, but either way he has husker nation more united and excited than it's been in a long time!

Did you guys here the announcers specifically say at the end that OSU got out coached defensively...

Totally heard that, one of the few NU plugs of the night, I wanted to believe that at the end of the game BO would rip off his sweater to reveal a NU shirt.

ugh.

The best thing going for Bo is the fact that he has been amongst winners the better part of his career. He coached with Pete Carroll. He's coached with Bob Stoops. Now, he's won a NC at LSU with Miles. Sometimes this winning attitude is contagious. I sure hope our team catches the bug next season.

Britney Spears worked with Justin Timberlake and Christina Aguilera in the past, but it doesnt mean she sings good.

In other words, things you mentioned are note worthy, fun, but trivial.

The best thing going for Bo is the fact that he has been amongst winners the better part of his career. He coached with Pete Carroll. He's coached with Bob Stoops. Now, he's won a NC at LSU with Miles. Sometimes this winning attitude is contagious. I sure hope our team catches the bug next season.

Pete Carroll wasn't much of a winner when Bo was with him.

true but it's about the character of Carroll and guys like Stoops and George Siefert.... I think Bo was blessed with lots of common sense and humility... I think he did the best he could to take all of the positive attributes from his former head coaches

ugh.

Uh-oh, Dave didn't like something you said....figure that one out. ;)

ugh.

Uh-oh, Dave didn't like something you said....figure that one out. ;)

Oh, I'm sorry. I meant.

:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers

:horns2:horns2 OMG THAT WOULD BE SO COOL!!111 :horns2:horns2

:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers