2 things i took from the game

Travis9

What I am looking forward to next year is a team that will play with heart and attitude. They will care about what they are doing on the field and how it effects the team. After last year, I look forward to that change. I think it will mean more wins, but you can't say it definitely will. Either way, it will be an improvement over this year.

What I took from the game really had nothing to do with the defense at all. I was very impressed with LSU's offensive game plan. They controlled the ball, won the time of possession battle, and kept their D off the field. This is the kind of O I would like to see us run next year. The entire LSU team started off slow, but once they blocked that kick the lights were out for Ohio State. I sat there watching that game thinking to myself how much better the game would have been if LSU had been playing Georgia or USC.

What I took from the game really had nothing to do with the defense at all. I was very impressed with LSU's offensive game plan. They controlled the ball, won the time of possession battle, and kept their D off the field. This is the kind of O I would like to see us run next year. The entire LSU team started off slow, but once they blocked that kick the lights were out for Ohio State. I sat there watching that game thinking to myself how much better the game would have been if LSU had been playing Georgia or USC.

Or even West Virginia.

What I am looking forward to next year is a team that will play with heart and attitude. They will care about what they are doing on the field and how it effects the team. After last year, I look forward to that change. I think it will mean more wins, but you can't say it definitely will. Either way, it will be an improvement over this year.

I agree. A loss will still hurt, but knowing that we played with fire and truly cared will be a huge change and I can't wait to see it.