NEW HUSKER FAN

TIRK61

Welcome aboard Tirk61......... always nice to have another 'sker fan.... LSU had almost the entire State of Nebraska pulling for them in the NC game, and Congrats to LSU and their fans on a great year.... Now, only if Bo can replicate your defense up here in the next few years.....

It is funny....I think that Nebraska and LSU fans have always shared a bit of a bond... this stems from the college World Series...... Most local fans in Omaha are disappointed whenever LSU does not qualify.... You always bring a great fan base that really livens up Omaha....

Thanks for the appreciation and Congrats again.....

Don't be afraid to come on the board and talk football anytime.....

Plus at the CWS, the LSU fans always have the best food @ the tailgate parties. & the girls arent bad either. Welcome Aboard. (just dont de-commit please) :wasted

:):corndance:corndance:)

There are many of us who can't bring ourselves to wear the "CornHats." We do have alot of other neat gear however, a lot of it is available right here on this board. Congrats on your NC. Welcome to Husker Family, you are quite possibly the decendent of Billy Bob Husker Fan who moved south to become a shrimp fisherman. :)

>>>T_O_B

:):corndance:corndance:)

I have gain respect for Nebraska. Allowing Bo to coach in the Championship Game showed just how much class Nebraska has. Ya'll have just got a new cajun fan. I will always be a LSU fan but because of the way Nebraska treated the Bo coaching deal I am now a Cornhusker fan. Sorry I will not be able to make myself wear one of those Corn hats :) , but I will be pulling for the Cornhuskers in the years to come.

Geaux Huskers and Tigers

Just to let you know the only ones that wear those hats are from Iowa so don't worry. Welcome aboard and Go Tigers.