Our new Coach

erastol

:bonez:steam:steam:bonez

Any idiot with a cell phone can take a picture or 10 or 20... these days and 9 out of 10 times if you want to embarrass someone with one of those pics on some I-net web site you can. Bo like many people before him got caught by some jerk. So what? This is no big deal. He's had a busy, and undoubtedly stressful, past few weeks. He had helped LSU win a NC a few hours earlier and probably didn't get out of the locker room much before 1:00 or 1:30 that morning. All that says to me is the guy was spending some time celebrating and having some fun. He deserved to be able to do that without some fans and nay-sayers wring their hands and whining, "Oh, how could he do that? He needs to be a role modle for young men." That's a lot of KA-KA.

He didn't do anything 99% of us wouldn't have done in his place.

>>>T_O_B

:bonez:cheers:cheers:bonez

Hey you know what who cares? Way to lighten up and celebrate Bo....You sure as hell deserve it.

I'm actually kinda happy to see that this guy has a human and normal side to him. Anyone think Callahan woulda gone out and celebrated with his team??? I kinda doubt it. The dude seemed to have a stick up his butt and I sensed he thought he was better than everyone.

Bo Pelini is a normal person and one hell of a football coach.

Go ahead Bo, HAVE A FEW MORE!!!

They did just win the supposed national title though, so I guess he gets some slack.

You guess? C'mom BB you and I would have had a cold beer in one hand and a shrimp cocktail in the other.

How you doin' man?

>>>T_O_B

Ohh I am not condemning him at all, who cares, but it is funny, especially from a fan of a school whose rivals like to make fun of our drunken exploits :)