MLB- Phillip Dillard (Junior)

OLB- Will Compton (Freshman)

CB- Anthony Blue (Sophomore)

CB- Prince Amukamara (Sophomore)

SS- Larry Asante (Junior)

FS- Rickey Thenarse (Junior)

feel free to make edits

Any particular reason you don't want a FULLBACK on the team??? :hmmph

I find it hilarious to see Compton on those lists. I highly doubt he comes to NU. I think he ends up at MU unfortunately.

Where are you getting your information that makes you think this? Everything indicates with Josh Williams recommitting and his wrestling brother being interested in NU that Compton is coming our way. If you have info that disputes this, please share.

I find it hilarious to see Compton on those lists. I highly doubt he comes to NU. I think he ends up at MU unfortunately.

Where are you getting your information that makes you think this? Everything indicates with Josh Williams recommitting and his wrestling brother being interested in NU that Compton is coming our way. If you have info that disputes this, please share.

Mizzou is also after Will's brother for wrestling and Will is still split between MU and NU. Everything may indicate he is coming, but until he signs the dotted line anything can happen.

I would think that Swift would have a pretty good shot at starting this next season, and if not then he will play alot. Hell he was one of the most sure handed receivers that we had the last few years IMO

He makes the spectacular catch, but drops some of the easiest passes

And IMO it looks good for Will Compton

• 1 month later...

xHuskersx is pretty close to what I think. Only a few things I would adjust ..

Gilleylen ahead of Paul

Compton at MIKE

LaTravis iffy to stay at LB

Blue ahead of Prince

Not much I would do different, but just a few things. Good job, though.

Why do you say Gilleylen ahead of Paul??

Also why would LaTravis be iffy to stay at LB?? DE??

I think Prince's athleticism pushes him past Blue.

Gilleylen ahead of Paul

Compton at MIKE

Blue ahead of Prince

Right now, CG is just more polished as a WR than Niles is. Niles needed to take a RS in the worst way last year, but he was hell bent on playing. Right now, Gil is just faster, better route runner and has better hands than Niles.

LTW probably needs to play with his hand on the ground. He's got the size and would have elite speed at the position. At LB, he would have average speed and average athleticism because he is a bit stiff.

Blue and Prince aren't in the same discussion as far as playing CB. Athleticism has nothing to do with instincts and cover ability. Prince can/will be a stud in due time, but he needs more experience learning the CB position full time. Unfortunately for him, he is hindering this by wanting to play RB so badly.

Gilleylen ahead of Paul

Compton at MIKE

Blue ahead of Prince

Right now, CG is just more polished as a WR than Niles is. Niles needed to take a RS in the worst way last year, but he was hell bent on playing. Right now, Gil is just faster, better route runner and has better hands than Niles.

LTW probably needs to play with his hand on the ground. He's got the size and would have elite speed at the position. At LB, he would have average speed and average athleticism because he is a bit stiff.

Blue and Prince aren't in the same discussion as far as playing CB. Athleticism has nothing to do with instincts and cover ability. Prince can/will be a stud in due time, but he needs more experience learning the CB position full time. Unfortunately for him, he is hindering this by wanting to play RB so badly.

how do you know that CG is a better WR than Paul?

Gilleylen ahead of Paul

Compton at MIKE

Blue ahead of Prince

I have heard completely different, I have heard that Paul has the hands and the routes, and that C has to work on those things, I know Gilleylen is faster for sure, but needs to work on some things.

Paul has worked with Donald Driver in the past and physically was our best WR next to Purify as a true freshman.

Prince should be on offense, he is electric with the ball in his hands, but I do believe if he stays at corner he will start over Blue, he will have all off season learning from a damn good secondary coach, and has seen playing time at corner last year.

Do you know how big LT is now?? Because he has perfect size for a LB if he is 6'3" 225