LeKevin Smith

rawhide

Got some more info, he has put in the necessary paperwork for the NFL, he wants to get a feel for where he moight go in the draft and he'll make his decision from there.

Hope he doesn't get info from an agent, they'll tell him what he wants to here. Although hasn't played the best, this would be a huge vacancy to fill, we only have two or threre guys coming back.

You know I really dont blame him for this move - he has been plagued with injuries over the past few years, and probably wants to get a paycheck to fall back on before it happens again. He can always buy his degree from those internet scam emails later. Hell thats what Eric the Red did.

Today in the paper a former NFL guy said that it would be a huge mistake for him to go. I hope he stays we could use another body in the middle.

Peace

Of course it would be, he isn't that good. He wouldn't make a team

I have always said lineman should always stay there allotted years in college. They need to get bigger and stronger.

RB, WR QB need to get the hell out of there before there before their bodies are too beat up.

There are only so many hits a train can take before it's derailed.

Today in the paper a former NFL guy said that it would be a huge mistake for him to go. I hope he stays we could use another body in the middle.

Peace

Of course it would be, he isn't that good. He wouldn't make a team

Funny, he was one of those "vaunted" 4 start recruits, one of the top DL's in the country.

I guess what the recruiting gurus project isnt always true.

I don't know if Smith is the run stuffer that a lot of pro teams are looking for in their DTs. He is going to have to work on freeing himself from lineman a bit more than he currently can.

A good coach will go along with with smith. Blake is suppose to be a god but I think he's only good at recruiting. Everywhere he's went his teams have sucked. He must not know how to coach.

Yeah....I know , I can't believe that Smith has not really been as good as some of the recruiting services would lead us to believe...that must be the reason that BC is goin after soo many four and five star guys...he knows that they all don't pan out....good point former fan...for once I think you and BC are on the same side....wow