BJax Playoff Run Photo

Honestly, I'm glad to see him in the pros, it's a shame he plays for such a horrible team. when and if fav-ruh ever retires they're done for the next 10 years.

What int he world makes you say that? They DID get the 2nd overall pick in '04 as a QUARTERBACK to study under possibly the greatest the game has ever seen, and the team is still young...

:hmmph

Honestly, I'm glad to see him in the pros, it's a shame he plays for such a horrible team. when and if fav-ruh ever retires they're done for the next 10 years.

What int he world makes you say that? They DID get the 2nd overall pick in '04 as a QUARTERBACK to study under possibly the greatest the game has ever seen, and the team is still young...

:hmmph

Rodgers is no more the answer in green bay than craig nall.

I was happy, though, to see the team that is known for playing on the "frozen tundra" whining that it was too cold in Chicago when they completed the sweep.

Rodgers is no more the answer in green bay than craig nall.

It's a good thing we have you to offer your expert, thought out, and backed up analysis.

Edit: Oh, and the thread about the all white jerseys refers to the football team, not the basketball team, hence it is in the football forum.

Rodgers has been developing quite a deal recently. He's a viable starter. I just hope if Favre does stay another year, that Rodgers doesn't decide to leave for a starting gig elsewhere.

And you know, maybe it is time for Favre to hang it up...after a Cinderella season like this...especially if he reaches the Superbowl.

Rodgers has been developing quite a deal recently. He's a viable starter. I just hope if Favre does stay another year, that Rodgers doesn't decide to leave for a starting gig elsewhere.

And you know, maybe it is time for Favre to hang it up...after a Cinderella season like this...especially if he reaches the Superbowl.

I think if the Packers win a Superbowl you will see him retire. I think he wants to go out on top and have no regrets. Rodgers will be a very capable quarterback and the whole team is young. They should be good for awhile. ;)

That is pretty ftw

Sort results by: rank | alpha

Acronym Meaning Rank

FTW ForeWord This Week *****

FTW From The Wilderness ****

FTW Final Test Weight ***

FTW Field Trial Winner ***

FTW For for the Win ***

FTW freedom to work ***

FTW Furious Truckstop Waitresses **

FTW FTL for the Win **

FTW Friggin Train Wreck **