Chow to NU or Bama?

rkhufu7

I hope Im still a real Nebraska fan after this post. If Norm was considering NU you go get him, I'm sure it didn't even cross his mind though. He is one of the best with out question. Watson is a good guy but is unproven on his own. I think people forget that Cally brought the play book and called the plays.

With that said I hope Watson turns into the next star, that every team wants but can't have.

I hope Im still a real Nebraska fan after this post. If Norm was considering NU you go get him, I'm sure it didn't even cross his mind though. He is one of the best with out question. Watson is a good guy but is unproven on his own. I think people forget that Cally brought the play book and called the plays.

With that said I hope Watson turns into the next star, that every team wants but can't have.

Watson was known for the power or power play at CU. They would double down the DE, KO the EMOL with the FB and lead through with BSG. They put a clinic on in 2001 Big 12 game vs UT, with Chris Brown.

Watson was known for the power or power play at CU. They would double down the DE, KO the EMOL with the FB and lead through with BSG. They put a clinic on in 2001 Big 12 game vs UT, with Chris Brown.

waston will work out just fine. give the guy a chance. who did much of anything undery cally. NO ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!! :steam

If we actually had the chance to take him, you do it

No way...Bo chose to stay with Watson...maybe with Osbornes influence, but in any case he chose to stay with Watson. The offense produced last year, there is no reason not to stay with Watson. Why bring in someone new and start all over with the learning of different terminologies and ways of thinking. The offense is the one stable that we have now...we can build from it.

Just because someone comes available don't mean that they will want to come here. Why even start the 2nd guessing that would come if that person didn't want to come here for whatever reason. If you do that, you make the existing OC a lame duck.

Knock this crap off...either get behind the existing coaching staff until they give you reason not to, or find something else to do with your time. I don't understand people that want to 2nd guess Bo's decision on OC without giving it a chance under him. If there was any one coach that was highly regarded by the players last year, it was Watson...

The position is filled :clap ....live with it.

:yeah:yeah:clap:clap:clap

:madash I'm serious here.... Some of you people REALLY need to get a life!!! Watson is hired, END OF STORY!!!! Stop with the "what if's"... Sheesh, I think instead of doing away with Rumorville we should start a "Fairy Tale" thread....

:)

Calm down.

What do you suppose...

Caio. Chow.

...means?

>>>T_O_B

:)