Chow to NU or Bama?

rkhufu7

We already have an OC, thanks.

Yep. Perfectly happy with an offense that can hang 51 on CU and 73 on KSU.

You should add 0 first half against Okie St and 6 points total against Missouri.

I wouldn't go by the last few games where one team was'nt even bowl eligible and the other finished 6-7.

I truly wonder if Watson is on a "probationary" (for lack of a better word) period this year to see if it was BC being a CLOWN or if Watson had some problems as well. I hope that Watson does a good job b/c he seems to have a good relationship with the players. Since he is staying here, maybe it has helped with recruiting (keeping what kids we did) and with the players already on the team.

:bonez:cheers:cheers:bonez

To pick up Chow now would simply say to the world, 'The situation in Lincoln is desperate and without solid leadership.' We don't need that even if Chow would be willing to come to UNL. We need to show some sembalence of of the idea that we are on track to building a stable program. Who knows maybe Chow sits out a year and then if Watson doesn't perform we take a run at him then.

>>>T_O_B

:bonez:cheers:cheers:bonez

:wtf Why are we even discussing this? The position is filled, Bo will back Watson until Watson proves that he can or cannot do the job. That decision for this coming season has been made. Nobody is going to now tell Watson to step aside to bring in Chow....that is your fantasy rkhufu7...and that is all it will ever materialize as...FANTASY. :bang

:wtf Why are we even discussing this? The position is filled, Bo will back Watson until Watson proves that he can or cannot do the job. That decision for this coming season has been made. Nobody is going to now tell Watson to step aside to bring in Chow....that is your fantasy rkhufu7...and that is all it will ever materialize as...FANTASY. :bang

Exactly, could not agree more.

Chow's not coming here, and this is an idiotic suggestion.

"Real WCO" my butt...that offense that takes 4 years to learn and opponents DC's one week to stop it.

Our coaching staff is set.