Chow to NU or Bama?

rkhufu7

If we actually had the chance to take him, you do it

No way...Bo chose to stay with Watson...maybe with Osbornes influence, but in any case he chose to stay with Watson. The offense produced last year, there is no reason not to stay with Watson. Why bring in someone new and start all over with the learning of different terminologies and ways of thinking. The offense is the one stable that we have now...we can build from it.

Just because someone comes available don't mean that they will want to come here. Why even start the 2nd guessing that would come if that person didn't want to come here for whatever reason. If you do that, you make the existing OC a lame duck.

Knock this crap off...either get behind the existing coaching staff until they give you reason not to, or find something else to do with your time. I don't understand people that want to 2nd guess Bo's decision on OC without giving it a chance under him. If there was any one coach that was highly regarded by the players last year, it was Watson...

The position is filled :clap ....live with it.

ESPN says he's probably going to UCLA anyway.

oh... wow.

could even the industrial strength awesomeness that is chow overcome the inherent with the weaselness of ricky boy? that would be either the greatest football resurgence or the most epic fail EVAH.

nothing in-between.

No way...Bo chose to stay with Watson...maybe with Osbornes influence, but in any case he chose to stay with Watson. The offense produced last year, there is no reason not to stay with Watson. Why bring in someone new and start all over with the learning of different terminologies and ways of thinking. The offense is the one stable that we have now...we can build from it.

Just because someone comes available don't mean that they will want to come here. Why even start the 2nd guessing that would come if that person didn't want to come here for whatever reason. If you do that, you make the existing OC a lame duck.

Knock this crap off...either get behind the existing coaching staff until they give you reason not to, or find something else to do with your time. I don't understand people that want to 2nd guess Bo's decision on OC without giving it a chance under him. If there was any one coach that was highly regarded by the players last year, it was Watson...

i agree totally. it's like taking a nice girl to the dance and dumping her for the new blonde bomshell who just started attending your school.......that's bullsh#t, you just don't do that! these coaches have all been assured of their positions, what is done, is and should be done! Watson knows his kids and the system he wants to run will be similar to what we saw last year, let's leave the continuity alone for now.

anyway, i seriously doubt Chow would go backwards and coach as an OC again in college football. i would guess he will stay in the NFL, but absent that, if he would have been terminated sooner, there would have been, i think, lots of college with interest in him as HC.....Michigan, UCLA, Arkansas and others.

:)

Kind of crappy the way Fischer treated him. I'd like to see him land in Baltimore. They have lots to do and he could possibly work with a new QB who is more suited to his style. I'm beginning to think Young may turn out like Vick (before the felonies), exciting to watch but never a big winner.

>>>T_O_B

:)

i agree totally. it's like taking a nice girl to the dance and dumping her for the new blonde bomshell who just started attending your school.......that's bullsh#t, you just don't do that!

You don't??? I mean yeah your right. :yeah:thumbs

GBR!!! :)

AR, maybe you shutdown rumorville a little too soon

:lol:

Sure looking like it...

No way!! This whole idea of bringing someone in to fill a position that is occupied is all a fantasy...not rumor. I think real Nebraska fans should be getting behind the coaching staff that we now have, not be trying to hobble them with silly fantasies that have no basis or chance of ever happening.

Like it or not, Watson IS the OC this year...if your a real Husker fan, you will accept it, and support him until he gives a reason not to. As I stated earlier, there was absolutely nothing wrong with the production of the offense last year....when you score 40 points in a game, you should expect to win. If you don't, it isn't the offense that is the problem. And just wishing someone would come here don't mean that they want to come here. So, even if the position was open, it would be a long shot, there are a lot of other schools looking for OC's, and who is to say that he wouldn't want to move up to HC?

Come on people, use your heads...get your head and your heart back behind the team and the coaches that we have now...quit castrating them before they even get on the field.

If you want to spread rumors, talk about who is dating who....whatever, but quit looking to fill fantasy coaching positions that aren't open and don't exist. Doing so isn't talking rumor, it is talking fantasy, and being subversive.