Which is better?

husker4

Never heard of 1480 to be honest, but 1620 is awesome!

I used to listen to 590, but now I can't stand it at all... Husker Mondays on there was alright, but now it just sucks... Matt Perrault is just god awful... I can understand the talk of Creighton, but they just do it over the top and never talk about anything I give a sh#t about. Oh wow next we have the interview with the Drake basketball coach, who gives a crap??

1620 actually has some personality and make non husker topics interesting and funny which 590 fails to do horribly.

1620, I think. Although all AM sucks because I can't get it in the office. Stupid steel buildings. FM FTW!!

Hell your lucky! I get stuck hearing about the Longhorns and Red Raiders all friggen day! :throw

If it wasn't for 1050 ESPN, i'd have to listen to Mike and the Mad Dog, which is the most painful radio expirience known to man...

Not too mention, people in this neck of the woods wouldn't know what college football was if it bit 'em in the a$$...

I like 1480's "The Spread" a lot... I generally get better reception for that station too... So that kind of swayed my listening habits early on.

It really kind of depends on my mood too. If things are down and bleak, I love listening to Schmidt and Peter... They can always make you feel better.