Army All Star commits

kramer

How many recruits will commit to the Huskers at the Army all star game and who will they be?  

17 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I thought Nyan Boateng was a 10% shot for the Huskers or less. Was that a ploy to throw people off? I hope he commits to Kramer, the guy has star written all over him. I am going to go out on a limb and say that I think that the Huskers will land one recruit in that game or a guy playing in the game that no one has heard anything about as far as being interested in Nebraska.

I thought Nyan Boateng was a 10% shot for the Huskers or less. Was that a ploy to throw people off? I hope he commits to Kramer, the guy has star written all over him. I am going to go out on a limb and say that I think that the Huskers will land one recruit in that game or a guy playing in the game that no one has heard anything about as far as being interested in Nebraska.

Yea, some people think the Florida comment is a smoke screen. I have heard that when recruiters talk to him, it's hard to get anything out of him really. That's why it's kinda hard to believe anything the kid says or doesn't say until he signs an LOI. Just my perspective anyway...

Hey everyone I am new to the board. I have been reading along on the board for over 4 months but i just filled out the registration. :horns2

neways i think we will get two commits from the army bowl game

reggie smith and either Powe or Mckinney

Not going to be Powe....according to insiders...Powe's interest in NU is LOW. They say he is favoring Auburn, LSU and MISS

Hey everyone I am new to the board. I have been reading along on the board for over 4 months but i just filled out the registration. :horns2

Hey BH247, glad you finally crossed over to the other side! Welcome aboard. :horns2

Not going to be Powe....according to insiders...Powe's interest in NU is LOW. They say he is favoring Auburn, LSU and MISS

I would be very suprised if Powe actually is able to enroll in any college. He has something like a 2.0 GPA and a 15 on is ACT. That's not a typo. That's a 15.

That's not a typo. That's a 15

I'm guessing that he would be able to do better if he would have just marked "C" for all of the answers instead of trying to think about it. I think I remember something about somewhere around 40% of the answers to multiple answer tests are "C"s. It couldn't hurt with a 15. :woo

That's not a typo. That's a 15

I'm guessing that he would be able to do better if he would have just marked "C" for all of the answers instead of trying to think about it. I think I remember something about somewhere around 40% of the answers to multiple answer tests are "C"s. It couldn't hurt with a 15. :woo

Brandon Jackson had a 13 and managed to work his way up. :smokin