Why we need to see improvements this year!

The sellout streak isn't, and never was, in jeopardy.

:yeah

And never will be. If for some strange reason there isn't a sell out, I'm going to assume that the remaining tickets will be 'purchased' to keep the streak alive.

It's Lincoln, Nebraska for Gawd's sake....what the hell else is there to do in Nebraska on a Saturday? It's not like your rusty old 4x4's are going to run long enough to take you anywhere with anything more interesting going on....

I spent some 'big bucks' attending the USC games in LA in '06 and Lincoln last fall, saw us lose to Texas AM, and KU in Lawrence. Consolation prize was the KSU win in Memorial Stadium.

IMHO, keeping the sell out streak in Lincoln is a string that Solich/Callahan put us in jeopardy of losing.

I really seriously doubt it's in any sort of Jeopardy. It'd be ironic, though, if the fans let this one slip. Out of all the beloved streaks that everyone loves to talk about so much, they'd actually let slip the one they have control over. Sweet.

Well, whatever. It's not going to happen.