Best returning offensive player

Best returning starter  

61 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I would be very surprised if he had less 1600-2000 total yards next year, even splitting carries with Glenn, Castille, Helu, Wilson and maybe even Mendoza. Speaking of which, there is another crowded house backfield. Watson needs to get creative to get them on the field as much as possible.

truer words never spoken. it's the return of the Running Back Committee.

and that may not be a bad thing.

I would be very surprised if he had less 1600-2000 total yards next year, even splitting carries with Glenn, Castille, Helu, Wilson and maybe even Mendoza. Speaking of which, there is another crowded house backfield. Watson needs to get creative to get them on the field as much as possible.

truer words never spoken. it's the return of the Running Back Committee.

and that may not be a bad thing.

we could you know put the wing back position back, use helu and lucky there?

I'm putting my money on that "Other" guy. He played like a house on fire over the last couple of weeks. I also plan on voting for him for president.... <_<

Most likely was a backup but then so was Ganz until Keller got hurt. It will be interesting to see what players are starting next year, and which were starters that aren't anymore.

I will vote Ganz.....the Huskers were horrible on offense until he started pulling the trigger....his running ability opened up the offense and he can hit the open receiver.he needs to reign in the overthrown balls....but he will score twice as many TD's as the next guy on the squad....furthermore....he brings confidence and leadership to the team.....Ganz is N

Bottom line: Ganz has a better arm than Daniel....and he is a much better runner than Reesing.......I can't wait to see him running an option play to the short side of the field with Castille's big ass on the recieving end of the pitch......when he ran the ball the Husker offense was unstopable......

I'm putting my money on that "Other" guy. He played like a house on fire over the last couple of weeks. I also plan on voting for him for president.... <_<

By far the best Presidential choice! :rollin

Actually, I agree with Cy, but for a more practical reason. The "other" guy will be the defensive player that fires up and inspires the rest of the team.

Lucky, without a doubt. Ganz may have thrown 15 td's, he also had 7 or 8 int's in 3 games.

i voted lucky also...

but when you're playing from THAT far down you are bound to have int's.. its just nature.. so not all of those are his fault.. however, the TDS are a little inflated for that reason, but i would believe that number before the int one

Yeah, but most of his INT's were not due to tipped balls or a corner making a great play. I think 4 or 5 were by a safety or a linebacker sitting in a zone and caught the pass because Ganz overthrew the receiver. I take for example the beginning of the second half of the CU game. Ganz throws 2 picks in 2 passes because of overthrows. Nebraska was up at this point. The KU game was just a debacle that I care to not ever speak of again. Ganz' play against KSU was phenomenal, as well as his first half against CU. However, Lucky was a steady performer all year and got stronger at the end of the season. I would be very surprised if he had less 1600-2000 total yards next year, even splitting carries with Glenn, Castille, Helu, Wilson and maybe even Mendoza. Speaking of which, there is another crowded house backfield. Watson needs to get creative to get them on the field as much as possible.

Like Swinging Lucky out in the slot, definatly creates a mismatch.

K-State didn't know what to do. We motioned Lucky out the backfield and the K-State DB's got lost and split out too wide.