Spring Game Tix

this year, just plan to get there early methinks!...

Me thinks I'll go to our spring game again, too. Last spring I went to Bryant-Denny for the first time since 1958. (Mostly, I've caught my Crimson Tide at Tiger Stadium vs LSU or in the Louisiana Superdome at the Sugar Bowl.) Seems a lot of folks had the same idea - the start of a new era. Official estimate was 92,138, full capacity. Many thousands were turned away, as they closed the gates for safety concerns. Admission was free, BTW.

I haven't been on board, since the poll for Greatest Coach. FYI: Tomorrow marks the 25th Anniversary of Coach Paul "Bear" Bryant's death.

Y'all get your Nebraska program back up to speed with Bo and maybe we can meet in a bowl, again.

Sweet. My Ncard looks like the current one but I might buy a ticket just in case.

Has there been any official word on time? I read somewhere that it might be switched to a night game.

keep watching... nothing official as far as I know, but BO has mentioned he'd like a night game