Bring Back the Black (Wall)

Man those pictures on your web site are really nice. You do some amazing work! Being a Jr fan, I really thought the one's with his Amp car looked awesome.

I just made a set of three new Jr wallpapers that are variants of each other.

I am trying different styles of wallpaper making and will be creating some new Huskers stuff VERY soon!

Check out my new sig, lol!

• 1 month later...

That, my friend, is bad ass!

thank you Michael! I am actually re-doing this wallpaper ATM. A friend of mine is making posters using this wallpaper so I need to make it for huge print. I will be posting a MUCH improved version within a day or so.

The funny thing is, when I blew up the original, I found MANY flaws, so the next one will be almost perfect.

EDIT: Here is the first beta of the new version of this wallpaper.

It still needs a TON of work, like the lightning needs to reflect in the water and I got a strange line near the helmet to remove, but its coming along nicely don't you think?

BTW, if you live in Nebraska and can get to McCook, The shop that will be using this image in free posters to there customers is called - Glass Express and Storage, located 1812 W O St, Mc Cook, NE 69001

Get Directions

(308) 345-4045

I will let you know when the posters will be given out, they will have the full schedule for this season on it as well!

2616501175_c40f646dcf.jpg

Click to Download 1280x1024

Wicked,

Any chance of being able to use the smaller version as a wallpaper on my cell phone?

I could probably make it into one. What kind of phone do you have?

P.S. It might be easier to just do the skull, as that fits the regular height and width of a cell phone screen better.

P.P.S. I'm sure Wicked can do it, but I figured I might have the time to first.

Hey guys, thanks for the responses!

I have been real busy lately with finals so thank you to BigBL87 for making HuskerfaninOkieland a phone wallpaper!

Also to LifetimeHusker, I do not have a wide-screen version yet, but I can make one out of the new project (When its complete,lol!)

I will be doing a lot of husker stuff next week (week off from college,yea!) so keep an eye out for new art!

Hey guys, thanks for the responses!

I have been real busy lately with finals so thank you to BigBL87 for making HuskerfaninOkieland a phone wallpaper!

Also to LifetimeHusker, I do not have a wide-screen version yet, but I can make one out of the new project (When its complete,lol!)

I will be doing a lot of husker stuff next week (week off from college,yea!) so keep an eye out for new art!

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<waits in anticipation!!!! chuckleshufflechuckleshufflechuckleshuffle