Bring Back the Black (Wall)

This is amazing! The only thing I want to see is in the skull's eyes, put Mizzou or CU players getting rocked by the Blackshirts

:bonez

That's a great Idea! A spent forever trying to figure out what to do with those eyes and that never came up.

Thanks!

Ps, I am working on an animated version of this, with the water moving and some lightning. I wont be able to post that here cause it'll be a big file, but it will be hosted somewhere!

This is amazing! The only thing I want to see is in the skull's eyes, put Mizzou or CU players getting rocked by the Blackshirts

:bonez

That's a great Idea! A spent forever trying to figure out what to do with those eyes and that never came up.

Thanks!

Ps, I am working on an animated version of this, with the water moving and some lightning. I wont be able to post that here cause it'll be a big file, but it will be hosted somewhere!

SWEET!!!!! Let us know. :woo

Man those pictures on your web site are really nice. You do some amazing work! Being a Jr fan, I really thought the one's with his Amp car looked awesome.

Thank you!

Yeah, Jr is tough to work on since he changed from the red Bud car. a while back I created A Husker/Bud Hybrid car for Nascar Sim racing, it was awesome! Now its a bit tricker to do much with his colors being green and white. PS, its gonna be Dales YEAR!!!LOL,

Anyway, back on topic, I haven't added moving water to this wall yet. I'm waiting for my new computer parts to arrive as I'm building a custom machine. I need more POWER,lol!

It should be done and up by next week and well worth the wait! I'm going to make a few different sizes as well, for you 1024x768 guys!