A&E Show Intervention Helps A Family Member

I just want people here to know that a member of the Husker Family, Tressa Thompson, was on Intervention last night for her addiction to meth. If you don't know who she is she used to throw the shot put for N. She at one time was ranked #1 in the world. Please keep her in your thoughts and prayers to stay strong. The show stated that she has been clean since Oct. Hopefully she can continue living a life without drugs.

I saw that last night. I was completely shocked. I knew of her during my days at NU. She was a beast in the wieght room.

I agree, we need to pray for her. I acutally thought about sending her an e-mail. Her website is up and accepting e-mails. It would be good to send a note of encouragement.

I saw that last night. I was completely shocked. I knew of her during my days at NU. She was a beast in the wieght room.

I agree, we need to pray for her. I acutally thought about sending her an e-mail. Her website is up and accepting e-mails. It would be good to send a note of encouragement.

What's the address of her website?

Meth is an awful drug..........she should try weed........... :) In all seriousness I hope she can keep her life together and stay clean.

I've never understood why someone would put themselves through such a high addictive and horrible drug like meth. It's just unfathomable to me.

Haha at the weed comment. At least that "drug" (herb) isn't addictive.

i've done meth.. we used to binge on the weekends.. what a waste of my life I spent doing that crap.. weed is by no means good for you but it's a lot better than meth or being an alcoholic.... the best addiction out there is the gym ... get addicted to being more healthy... it's a great high :corndance

Meth is an awful drug..........she should try weed........... :) In all seriousness I hope she can keep her life together and stay clean.

I've never understood why someone would put themselves through such a high addictive and horrible drug like meth. It's just unfathomable to me.

Haha at the weed comment. At least that "drug" (herb) isn't addictive.

Then tell me why athletes get suspended over and over again for using weed? They know the rules, but yet time and time again, keep getting busted. Sounds like an addiction to me.