CU chest beating?

The nonsense has already begun in Colorado....

Colorado Smack Talking

By the way... weren't they in the Weed Eater Bowl last year???

GO BIG RED!

Isn't it a Denver radio station though? What were hoping for, a bunch of Colorado folk wanting to make love to Bo??????

Don't worry about it BeachBuffs. We know we both had good classes and considering how bad our class got here, Bo and Co. did a fantastic job shoring this class up and preventing a huge gap in talent 3 years from now. It's going to be interesting to see where our teams go next year and beyond and it's going to be a wild ride.

I think the North is going to be crazy here in the next couple of years, anyone's ballgame.

Definately agree with that one. You guys have a better shot at competing with Mizzou next season than we do, but hopefully with this coaching staffs new attitude and the guys we are recruiting we can do some special things next season and make it very interesting up there. I really think the North is coming from being the weakest division in college football to being one of the strongest!

I think the North is going to be crazy here in the next couple of years, anyone's ballgame.

Whole heartedly agree. Glad to see things moving back to the North being competitive with the South, now we just gotta tip that scale and get the power back to the North. I honestly think the North champ is up for grabs between MU, KU, CU & NU. NU has the other 3 all at home, and Cosgrove is gone so it could be a tight race.

The nonsense has already begun in Colorado....

Colorado Smack Talking

By the way... weren't they in the Weed Eater Bowl last year???

GO BIG RED!

Dude, I am a big time husker fan, but i have to say this. At least they went to a bowl.

So what, if the defense did'nt play like a bunch powderpuff rejects sCUm would have been sittin home for the second year in a row and Nebraska would'a gone bowlin'. But I digress you really can't compare the two programs.

How do they think they have the right to mouth?? They are 30 sum games behind us in the overall series.....I think they are putting way too much stock into their recruiting class. They finally have a decent to mediocre class at best and there talking national championships in boulder?! wtf? Thats crazy talk!!