prediction

markus

I know this doesn't have to do with football and i should be posting this on the basketball board but please tell me what you think of my theory

My theory for the basketball is that the women will make the ncaa tourney again this year.......and I also have a theory for the men it is.... if the men go 9-3 in their last 12 games which they are right now 2-1 in then i think they can get a bid in the ncaa tourney if they win one or two games in the big 12 tourney but other than that i would say nit....

please tell me what you think about this theary

I know this doesn't have to do with football and i should be posting this on the basketball board but please tell me what you think of my theory

My theory for the basketball is that the women will make the ncaa tourney again this year.......and I also have a theory for the men it is.... if the men go 9-3 in their last 12 games which they are right now 2-1 in then i think they can get a bid in the ncaa tourney if they win one or two games in the big 12 tourney but other than that i would say nit....

please tell me what you think about this theary

I would love to see the men make the Dance but I can only see us making the NIT (and doing well). The only exception is if we roll through the Big XII tourney.

"Nebraska has a basketball team"? "Hmm...that's news to me".- Greg Ostertag 1996

Was that before or after KU got stomped at Devaney? Hard to believe, I know, but the Huskers could actually hang with KU back in the 90's.

I think Nebraska will finish around 7-9 or 8-8 in conference. Too weak of a non conference schedule to be considered for NCAA. The Huskers seem to be playing better basketball as of late. It sucks to look back and think what might have been had they not pissed away the CU and BU games.

Sadler seems optimistic that we can make the NCAA if we perform strongly in these last few games . . . we've got eight games left, three of which are against Oklahoma, Kansas State, and Texas. OU and KSU are at the Devaney Center. We probably need to beat two of those three in order to get seriously considered.