After game Traditions

Its a long time untill more football, with all the talk about tail gates and such, was wondering what you do after the game. Myself I either hit the downtown bars for a couple of hours then off to The Isle's for some pizza. Or go to a south side bar (avoid the cops) and either party it up, or drink away my sorrows. :wasted

If its on TV I guess I watch other games, hopefully eat some BBQ. Mmmm smoked meat.....

Its a long time untill more football, with all the talk about tail gates and such, was wondering what you do after the game. Myself I either hit the downtown bars for a couple of hours then off to The Isle's for some pizza. Or go to a south side bar (avoid the cops) and either party it up, or drink away my sorrows. :wasted

If its on TV I guess I watch other games, hopefully eat some BBQ. Mmmm smoked meat.....

I usually celebrate the Husker Victory by overturning random parked cars then setting them on fire. If no cars are around its over to 72nd and Dodge to punch a horse or two then shimmy up a light pole and scream incoherently. Gotta support the team. :nutz

I usually celebrate a Mountaineer Victory by overturning random parked cars then setting them on fire.

Fixed that for you.

I usually celebrate a Mountaineer Victory by overturning random parked cars then setting them on fire.

Fixed that for you.

naw man it's this way "I usually celebrate a Buckeye loss or win by over turning random parked cars then setting them on fire."

I usually celebrate the Husker Victory by overturning random parked cars then setting them on fire. If no cars are around its over to 72nd and Dodge to punch a horse or two then shimmy up a light pole and scream incoherently. Gotta support the team. :nutz

Sounds like a Buffs fan after solving a rubiks cube

:yeah Damn I was going to say that

:rollin:rollin:rollin

That sounds like something Project Mayhem would be responsible for. This TD fella must be legit.

A Buffs fan solved a rubiks cube?

A Buffs fan solved a rubiks cube?

Why, sure!

Well, if peeling the stickers off and then pasting them back on is considered "solving"...

Its a long time untill more football, with all the talk about tail gates and such, was wondering what you do after the game.

I try to make it to the bars after the games. Most time just go to one of my buddies' houses and party.

But this last year I found myself heading straight home after games just be alone... a lot.

There was a lot of feeling sick to my stomach.

I hope next year is different. It's depressing just thinking about it...