The three Big XII football teams I dislike the most and why

Aim9

those are probably the most immature reasons to hate a team.

here's my reasons to hate those teams: disillusioned sense of grandeur. win something before you trash talk.

It was really more of an excuse to post some funny videos of the 3 Big XII teams that have got on my bad side for other reasons. Do I really hate Texas Tech's football program because of their bell ringer? No. I dislike them because their coach is a jerk and their gimmicky offense always gets press despite the fact that it doesn't deserve it. Every year Texas Tech QBs lead the nation in yards and touchdowns but they go nowhere in the NFL and they always lose 3+ games. That's not a coincidence. Crabtree is pretty damn good, but that's besides the point.

I would also like to add that the 70 point drubbing in Lubbock where Mike Leach kept his starters in and continually threw deep also has something to do with it. Outside of Callahan's antics this year against Kansas St., that was the most classless playcalling ever.

Those are just the reasons why I'm not a fan of Texas Tech. I have similar lists in my mind for Kansas St. and Missouri... and sizeable list for Colorado too.

here's my reasons to hate those teams: disillusioned sense of grandeur. win something before you trash talk.

Does soundly thrashing the Huskers, ending years of fulitlity against us count? If so...

;)

Does soundly thrashing the Huskers, ending years of fulitlity against us count? If so...

;)

I suppose that helps for the year you soundly thrashed the Huskers. But what good is that going to be when the years of futility start again the next year?

:bang you got to be kidding...those are the dumbest reasons I have ever seen. That is all I have to say about that.

Read my above post- this wasn't meant to be taken seriously. Just an excuse to post some funny videos about my least favorite Big XII teams.

Aim, I thought this post was pretty entertaing......pay no attention to the dudes that can't recognize a joke and think only their opinions are right and only their posts are worth reading.

Makes ya wonder who those people are that always seem to get mad when others dont read entire threads before posting...wouldnt that be ironic

Aim, I thought this post was pretty entertaing......pay no attention to the dudes that can't recognize a joke and think only their opinions are right and only their posts are worth reading.

In my opinion, you're absolutely wrong and your post isn't worth reading.... <_<

Well put Cy, well put.

You live in Ames? Great college town.........if only I could re-coup my spending on f'n Welch Ave.

In my opinion, you're absolutely wrong and your post isn't worth reading.... <_<

Well put Cy, well put.

You live in Ames? Great college town.........if only I could re-coup my spending on f'n Welch Ave.

You can usually get back what you lost by rolling a few drunks at closing time behind Grand Daddys...Got a nice watch that way :)

Well put Cy, well put.

You can usually get back what you lost by rolling a few drunks at closing time behind Grand Daddys...Got a nice watch that way :)

Hey.......I'm missing a watch......... :wasted:wasted:nutz:nutz

Well put Cy, well put.

Grand Daddy's ? That place is still there?