Worst Fans in Big 12: NU # 4??

Blackshirt

Well I can't vote for ISU fans because I think you have to show up to the games to be the 'Worst Fans'? :lol:

Ha ha...a funny guy <_<

I'll have you know that ISU fans set attendance records last year, averaging over 50,000 fans for the first time since 1982...and considering the stadium only seats 48,000 and that the team was...well...less than stellar...I think that shows the resiliancy of the ISU fan base.

But, if it makes everyone happy, I will be glad to get a group of friends together in order to slash tires, break out windows and throw stuff on the field so we can qualify as having "real" fans...

Well I can't vote for ISU fans because I think you have to show up to the games to be the 'Worst Fans'? :lol:

Ha ha...a funny guy <_<

I'll have you know that ISU fans set attendance records last year, averaging over 50,000 fans for the first time since 1982...and considering the stadium only seats 48,000 and that the team was...well...less than stellar...I think that shows the resiliancy of the ISU fan base.

But, if it makes everyone happy, I will be glad to get a group of friends together in order to slash tires, break out windows and throw stuff on the field so we can qualify as having "real" fans...

cy is right, those "ISUck"fans really do turn out great for their football teams and the people with at least a little football knowledge at least cheer them on if they dont go to the game. some however as soon as they start losing its "oh im an iowa fan, iowas state sucks" but most seem to think that the season was a success if they beat iowa, talk about keeping your expectations in check right?

:box

Lots of Husker haters on there referring to us as "kNU" . . . what does that mean?

Yeah, I noticed that too, think it has something to do with Korn. Most of the comments about Nebraska is coming from sCUm fans...or idiots. There are a lot of people that don't like A&M, I get the feeling that the rest of the South Division feels that A&M fans are a little uppity...I love it.

Texas Tech seems to be considered the ghetto of the South...lol.

Surprisingly, there isn't too much said about Texas, I figured with their "hook em horns" and all that, they would get some bashing too.

GBR!!

This is a humurous thread....

We didn't create the poll.

Believe me when I say this, it doesn't bother me in the least bit, I know how I behave at a game and that is what I concern myself with. Ironically it is snowbird season down here(Alabama Gulf Coast) and I have several NU customers and when we are slow I park my truck out in front of the shop and these NU Snowbirds come in and ask who the Colorado fan is. I tell them it is "I" and then they proceed to talk football with me. They become very pleasantly surprised when they realize that I may know as much if not more about what is happening in Lincoln these days then they do. It is sort of funny.

I just don't like how vicious everyone seems on that polls blog. Guess we should be honored that there are so many responses, unlike some of the other conferences, but it is proving too that there are some really bad fans in this conference. Maybe I take things too personal, but some of the stuff on that thread is pretty disgusting.