NU vs. OU

63-45 Huskers over OU! That's 3 straight. :spooners :koolaid2:

Oh, f#*k yes! Awesome, awesome, awesome. :cowbell:

I wish the game would have been on tv.

Hopefully this will continue on to the OSU game this weekend.

I didn't get to watch the game... any body that was there care to share some details on what happened...

Who played well? Who stepped up in Cookie's absence? Did we play awesome or did Oklahoma play bad?

Any insight would be appreciated... :thumbs

i'm confused and dont know how to feel. I cant ever remember husker hoops being at this position as long as i have cared about basketball. TAKE DOWN THE COWBOYS THIS WEEKEND!

I AGREE!!!! Does anyone know if the game is going to be on TV this weekend??? If so I'm going to definately make some wings, get intoxicated, and scream my freakin head off!

i'm confused and dont know how to feel. I cant ever remember husker hoops being at this position as long as i have cared about basketball. TAKE DOWN THE COWBOYS THIS WEEKEND!

I AGREE!!!! Does anyone know if the game is going to be on TV this weekend??? If so I'm going to definately make some wings, get intoxicated, and scream my freakin head off!

depending what you have and where your located...

i know its being broadcast on ESPNPlus just like it was this past weekend at A&M...

depending what you have and where your located...

i know its being broadcast on ESPNPlus just like it was this past weekend at A&M...

Thanks.

63-45 Huskers over OU! That's 3 straight. :spooners :koolaid2:

Oh, f#*k yes! Awesome, awesome, awesome. :cowbell:

I wish the game would have been on tv.

Hopefully this will continue on to the OSU game this weekend.

I didn't get to watch the game... any body that was there care to share some details on what happened...

Who played well? Who stepped up in Cookie's absence? Did we play awesome or did Oklahoma play bad?

Any insight would be appreciated... :thumbs

Here is the box score, Harley stepped it up again to lead the team. It sounded like Sek, Harley, and Strowbridge took the point for most of the game

Edit- I forgot to mention that Anderson had a dislocated pinkie but got back in and should be fine