Hello to again bestGBR

TuffTiger

Tuff Tiger, you need to come up for the game and come to the HB tailgait party. I am sure you would have a blast.

GBR

I have a friend that move to NU (LIncoln) last year an I am make plans to try to be at this GBR - TAR game. I will have a ticket in hte TAR section that will be only section not Red in you"re top drawer satdium.

I have been already to KU road game plus also Iowa State road game, and I can knwo that you"re GBR games will be packed house and loud. I think that"s good.

I am work on making a Tough As Rain shirt or could be sweat shirt from the Glendow Banner. Since this can be the only web that I takl about TAR, then.

What"s a HB party? I may have been to one, but I don"t for sure.

:moreinteresting

TuffTiger

Columbia,MU.

I'm pretty sure he is referring to "Husker Board". They want you to come to a Husker Board Tailgate Party!!!!

yes that was the intent. Come to our tailgate and experience the best of it all.

Tuff Tiger needs english or typing lessons.

Reading this thread gave me a migraine.

You guys have been here since 06 and never experienced TuffTiger before?

You'll figure his dialect out. I barely even give it a second look anymore and I understand him just fine.

I" now fluent after such long time with TAR TuffTiger

I will try to find you"re GBR HB party . But let"s not for a while, so I don"t need to details for now, okay?

My friend in Linclon is a GBR, but when he ws in COlumbia he went to couple GBR-MU games, the last one was late an we had some beers before the game, and that could be my fault, but we had good time.

I"m doing painting so I will now need to get back to. I can be back to this webs later on.

TuffTiger

Columbia,Mu

TuffTiger: I don't mean to startle you, but I'm pretty sure I've found the woman of your dreams.

http://denver.craigslist.org/w4m/596045072.html

Could mankind be capable of producing a more confusing courtship? I sincerely think not.

I"m doing okay with my lady so I don"t need a nother, but thanks. one seems enough.

You fined her, so she can be for you only.

Good Luck.

TuffTiger

COlumbia, MU>