Hello to again bestGBR

TuffTiger

How can it be for all the best GBR"S on this web? Did you get all the recruited you need to ride the pikle :nanalama again? Only you at NU can know about that.

Some one in KU start a long tread on your web that I gave up on, so how can you predcit for this season at NU?

In case some one missed out, my TAR Tiger"s get to pay visit in you"re stadium this year, but I don"t know what time yet.

I"ve been reading some on this web, but not so much that I made a post. Plus also I had a computer trouble that is now fix, I can hope for good.

Also I have made my mind to stay TAR an not try to make a better on one 2008 season. You maynot care, but.

Question to MOD or ADMIN-you have the top drawer simples on this, but you will add more this year? I can"t fined the breakdance corn, maybe I"ll need to look more.

:moreinteresting

TuffTiger

COlumbia,MU.

TUFF AS RAIN!

Make sure to stop by now and then Tuff, we always need more to talk about on here.

:yeah

Welcome back TuffTiger..u mean this?

:corndance:corndance just type

:corndance

be sure to add : in front of corndance

: in front of corndance

I use to fined the picture and fast click. I don"t think you"re way works for me.

I can keep looking for it.

TuffTiger

Columbia, MU>.

:corndance

Okay an there I got it! I think I slide that blue bar on bottom to far to one way or a nother, but I can say it"s probly going to be my fault thta it was lost. Not a MOD or ADMIN of this web fault. I think they do a job keeping on things, not as much now, but during the games when all the bickring starts.

TuffTiger

Columbia,Mu

Our basketball team has a better record than your basketball team.

I know . Tiger BB is not good now.

Some of the dumbuts on the team got ass whipped at a bar. i can tell you that is not Tough As Rain to be a big basketball player and then get knock out at a bar by a cook. I can say it is more like:Sloppy as a Mud Puddle which is I think Hannah got knock into.

dedhoarse This can be Hannah getting ass kicked by a cook.

TuffTiger

Columbia, MU>

Our basketball team has a better record than your basketball team.

I know . Tiger BB is not good now.

Some of the dumbuts on the team got ass whipped at a bar. i can tell you that is not Tough As Rain to be a big basketball player and then get knock out at a bar by a cook. I can say it is more like:Sloppy as a Mud Puddle which is I think Hannah got knock into.

dedhoarse This can be Hannah getting ass kicked by a cook.

TuffTiger

Columbia, MU>

:laughpound Awesome post.