Kevin Cosgrove destroys Nebraska

I am eagerly awaiting a Hack response to this...

wait.. you're asking me to *defend* kevin cosgrove?

look, nothing personal about the guy... i'm sure he's nice enough. but there's no way i can defend how nebraska's d just... imploded..? exploded..? fell apart like a precariously built jenga stack..? take your pick.

i can't really. i will say that threating his kids was truly busch league. i hope they caught that clown.

I am eagerly awaiting a Hack response to this...

wait.. you're asking me to *defend* kevin cosgrove?

look, nothing personal about the guy... i'm sure he's nice enough. but there's no way i can defend how nebraska's d just... imploded..? exploded..? fell apart like a precariously built jenga stack..? take your pick.

i can't really. i will say that threating his kids was truly busch league. i hope they caught that clown.

Actually I was hoping you would question the randomness of the source and the overall insignifance of the link. Cheers.

Someone needs to let sleeping dogs lie.

:yeah

Let it go man....let it go....there should be a rule that we can't talk about the previous coaching staff on this forum for at least a year, maybe more. Enough has been said on it. We have analyzed and over-analyzed that period of time and "those people".

Time to let it go...move on. There are things going on now we can talk about --- POSITIVE things.

that article was stupid. no if's, and's or but's about it. <_<

I would like to know why it was even posted in the first place? What as so intriguing about it that someone actually even wanted to talk about it. That was some of the poorest journalism that I have ever seen... :bang