Sept. 17 Pittsburgh .................WIN

Oct. 1 Iowa State ....................WIN

Oct. 8 Texas Tech .........?..........WIN

Oct 15 at Baylor .....................WIN

Oct. 22 at Missouri .......?...........WIN

Oct. 29 Oklahoma ..........?.......WIN

Nov. 5 at Kansas.............?........WIN

Nov. 12 Kansas State .......?.......WIN

Nov. 25 at Colorado............?.....WIN.....

I think we can be 7-0 next year to start out...WOW.....I can see us beating Texas Tech at home and Mizzou is losing guys everyday to the draft......

TTech huh?!?!? I know we will be looking for redemption, but could be tough. There hot right now, that offense is rolling. There almost o the point of reloading. Just plugging in guys.

Were lucky to get Pitt at home.

OU game is getting interesting. Peterson might be limited or redshirted I have heard because of his shoulder. They have lost a bunch, but then again so has Nebraska.

This schedule as it appears according to Armistead, requires young players, including a new QB, to play pretty freakin well. Very difficult to do. We are going to lose a game or two we shouldn't have, but win one we weren't suppose to.

That's being very optimistic. I think 7-4 is where we are headed. Even with a great recruiting class we still need to find out if these guys can coach. If we don't get some kind of a pass rush our inexperienced secondary is going to get burned. Don't think for a second we have made up those 30 points from where OK is. They had one of the best recruiting classes ever last year.

how is colorado a straight loss :wtf

anything can happen their starting quarterback can break his leg or some player get hurt

u cant just go to the 2005 scheldule and mark an L next to colorado

and wat do u mean quote "with this staff," does that mean we are not going to win a game this year or wat

and also pal this staff is bringing in the best recruiting classes ever at NU FYI!!

are u serious formerfan!!!!!!!

u gotta believe man, im not sure if you are even a fan of he huskers nemore!!

we will go 7-4 with out a doubt

CU always plays NU tough, especially in Boulder, and they beat NU on its home field in 04.

Baylor is a tossup because even tough BU is the worst team in the conf., its on the road, and this staff has yet to show that they can win on the road.

ISU is a tossup because they beat NU last year, and McCarney is a flat-out better coach than callahan. NU never should have lost that game in 04, but Mac outcoached cally.

are u serious formerfan!!!!!!!

u gotta believe man, im not sure if you are even a fan of he huskers nemore!!

we will go 7-4 with out a doubt

CU always plays NU tough, especially in Boulder, and they beat NU on its home field in 04.

Baylor is a tossup because even tough BU is the worst team in the conf., its on the road, and this staff has yet to show that they can win on the road.

ISU is a tossup because they beat NU last year, and McCarney is a flat-out better coach than callahan. NU never should have lost that game in 04, but Mac outcoached cally.

Just for your information guys, we don't own Colorado anymore. After beating them nine years in a row, we've now lost 3 out of 4. I don't think our chances of beating them in Boulder aren't great.

I see next years schedule broken into 4 categories:

We will win

-Maine

-Wake Forest

-At Baylor

We should win, but could blow it

-Iowa State

-Kansas State

-at Missouri

Tossups

-Pittsburgh

-Colorado

We will lose

-Texas Tech

-Oklahoma

-at Kansas

So we could be anywhere from 3-8 to 8-3. We'll probably end up somewhere right in the middle.

Only gimmies are Maine and Baylor (could we really lose to Balyor)

other than that who know with this staff they just find ways to lose!

and it doesn't seem we have a good home advantage anymore. You would think

78,000 could get a defense worked up but I guess not anymore. All went to hell on defense after cosgrove showed his true colors at Tech what a bad coach! I would guess 4-7 Next year. Anything is possible but not holding my breath! Good class but we better start coaching better or it won't matter . Either way win or lose I will be at every game cheering as loud as I can.

I see us going 7-4. It all hinges on if we have a QB that can complete a 5 yard slant and keep the offense on the field. Ball control. Short passes for first downs. Let's see our offense spark our defense and

WIN SOME GAMES. LET"S GO HUSKERS!!!!! TAYLOR IN HERE LEARNING RIGHT NOW.

WHAT TIME IS THE SPRING GAME?????????????