Would you rather have a consistently top 10 football team or basketball team??

I made that comment and did stop for quite awhile, but Coach Pelini has done some things that I like and I decided he needed a chance. I judged him on things he did after leaving the program. I still do not like the things he did, but I like his fire and determination.

Thank God! Bo was just telling me the other night that he was having trouble sleeping at night worrying about whether you would give him a chance or not. Heck...he even CRIED one day, he was so upset!

He feels muuch better now and says he hopes that the rest of his tenure as head coach of the Nebraska Cornhuskers meets with your approval.

Well Cy I doubt very much he was too concerned about whether I posted or not, I must agree. But I do know the man, not well by any means. And it took a lot to give him that chance whether you think so or not. When you are as invovled with a program as some are it is very hard to stop loving it. Even if you do not like the person in charge. Growing up is something we all do. I added that maybe I did to if you read the whole post. But I still have my concerns about how the program will be ran by Bo. I have no questions about his coaching ability or is determination. I have questions about his judgement, but as we grow older we realize we have made mistakes. He has done everything just the way I had expected a good coach would. Four years ago, I do not think that would have been the case. He has even stated that.

So the next time you see him, if not before me, tell him he is safe for now.