Daniel Lee Dismissed

I had high hopes for the Huskers this season.

But now that Daniel Lee has left we don't stand a chance..................................

:wtf this is a joke right?

Of course it's a joke dude!

What was Daniel Lee?? The 8th string kicker??

Come on.....

Joke? Apparently you have no idea what this kid could do...

He's like the Chuck Norris of kickers.

But now that Daniel Lee has left we don't stand a chance..................................

Come on.....

Que the "Daniel Lee doesn't kick the ball - it jumps over the goal post to avoid being destroyed" posts...

Come on.....

Que the "Daniel Lee doesn't kick the ball - it jumps over the goal post to avoid being destroyed" posts...

You guys just don't get it, do you? You just don't grasp how serious this situation is.

Well, I have this feeling when we are down 14-13 against Oklahoma, in the fourth quarter with time ticking away, and within range for a game winning field goal, everyone will say, "Hey, send Daniel Lee out to win this thing!"

You know what will happen? Daniel Lee won't be there! Bo kicked him off the team!

We are doomed...doomed I tell you...dooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo (takes breath) oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooomed!!!

Come on.....

You guys just don't get it, do you? You just don't grasp how serious this situation is.

Well, I have this feeling when we are down 14-13 against Oklahoma, in the fourth quarter with time ticking away, and within range for a game winning field goal, everyone will say, "Hey, send Daniel Lee out to win this thing!"

You know what will happen? Daniel Lee won't be there! Bo kicked him off the team!

We are doomed...doomed I tell you...dooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo (takes breath) oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooomed!!!

Then he shouldn't have acted like a dumb ass and got himself kicked off the team.

I am sure they will bring in one of the other 7 kickers that were ahead of him on the depth chart....or, hell, just bring in a safety to kick the damn ball.

Oh yeah, good point. Nevermind...

Bring a band member to kick the ball... kickers are the least of our worries right now... of course they are important, just not as important as rebuilding the blackshirts. All nonhackers will be weeded out... thanks to BO!