Busting at the seams!!!!!!

mwj98

I am anticipating the release of the pre-season college football magazines!!! I pre-order the LINDY'S Big 12 one every year. Then there is also NCAA 09's release as well to kind of help distract me!

I wonder what letter grades the big 12 north teams will have this year

NU: B+

KU:B

Mizz: A-

CU: B

KSucks: B-

ISU:C+

probably...

I'd give KSU a D. I think they meltdown this year and don't win a north game.

I am anticipating the release of the pre-season college football magazines!!! I pre-order the LINDY'S Big 12 one every year. Then there is also NCAA 09's release as well to kind of help distract me!

probably...

I'd give KSU a D. I think they meltdown this year and don't win a north game.

With all that JUCO talent they do deserve a B- IMO but I agree. its not gonna work for them this year. The Norths partial return to power will totally mess with them.

probably...

hey-hey........that puts us in second! im not gonna lie............i like the way you think jayhawk!

:hellloooo:corndance:hellloooo:corndance:hellloooo:corndance:hellloooo:corndance:hellloooo

probably...

Bah...compared to what? I mean, if the goal is to win a National Championship, I'm pretty sure all of em are going to fail. Therefore they all get F's for next year. If the goal is to do better than last season, I assume that KU and MU probably won't have as good of records next year as last year which, in turn, means they will get F's but ISU could win 4 games, losing 8 and still get an A because their record improved...

Letter grades are politically incorrect anyway...they make the losers feel bad and ruin their self-esteem. Instead of letter grades, use flowers or smiley faces like they do in the surreal world of today's education system

probably...

Bah...compared to what? I mean, if the goal is to win a National Championship, I'm pretty sure all of em are going to fail. Therefore they all get F's for next year. If the goal is to do better than last season, I assume that KU and MU probably won't have as good of records next year as last year which, in turn, means they will get F's but ISU could win 4 games, losing 8 and still get an A because their record improved...

Letter grades are politically incorrect anyway...they make the losers feel bad and ruin their self-esteem. Instead of letter grades, use flowers or smiley faces like they do in the surreal world of today's education system

Each team should get a different colored ribbon at the end of the year......with no indication of a grade or place. Just an 'atta boy' for finishing the season. That would make educators proud.......