NU v. OU Official Game Thread

We blew that one. I still feel like we lost that. Giving up 5 runs in the 9th is unacceptable. I don't know what happened to our relief pitching, but it needs to get a lot better before the Texas series next weekend.

But... I still like the way we battled back and tied the game back up in the bottom of the 9th. These guys don't quit.

EDIT: By the way... Corriston's walk-off homer on Friday was aaaaaaaawesome!

We blew that one. I still feel like we lost that. Giving up 5 runs in the 9th is unacceptable. I don't know what happened to our relief pitching, but it needs to get a lot better before the Texas series next weekend.

But... I still like the way we battled back and tied the game back up in the bottom of the 9th. These guys don't quit.

EDIT: By the way... Corriston's walk-off homer on Friday was aaaaaaaawesome!

well, yes our relief pitching kind of sucked.. but we had a double play ball perfectly set up hit to opitz... and how does kline blow that? maybe it was partly opitz's fault, that, i don't know.. because i was in council-tucky with family for easter, so i was forced to be listening on the radio.. but they def. made it sound completely kline's fault... and that brings another thing.. what happend at short? cotton screwin up yesterday, and today kline..... wouldn't be surprised to see possibly mort or opitz there and corriston over at 3rd.. or something else mixin up in the midweek series against norther colorado....

but yes.. corristons bomb was AMAZING.. and AWESOME wow.. yes quite a bomb. gone off the bat too.. it was sweet

he was .7 or something era going into the game so hopefully he was just having a bad outing. getting out of trouble should build his confidence up. ou has a pretty solild lineup so that might have some to do with it. i think he stays and newman gets these guys ready for a tough trip to austin after the midweek against unc.