Did you become a Husker fan by marriage?

I was born with a Big Red N on my chest, in Nebraska City. I've always bled red.

My first wife was a Lincolnite who couldn't care less about football. We're divorced, needless to say.

My second wife was born in Hong Kong and emigrated to the US and not only is she a fan now, but my step kids (one of whom is destined to go to U of Texas next year--oh well) are staunch Nebraska fans.

They can't all be born Husker fans, but they sure can show their genetic superiority by marrying into the family.

I guess it was by marriage, my great great grandfather, who grew up in stella, married a girl from Auburn. They were die hard Nebraska fans, and it has continued till this day.

Born in Nebraska City also, married a girl from Missouri and she is a bigger Nebraska fan than me. I guess I did good, but it took me to the Texas home game a couple of years ago to get my kid to be a Nebraska fan. AT 37 years old it finally happened.

Army Brat who was raised a Husker. Went to UNL my freshman year, ran out of money and joined the Army. Met my GF at my last duty station and moved to KC when I got out. I proposed to her after I knew she would love the Huskers as much as she loves me. I knew she would be true when she sat through that abomination of a football game in Lawrence last fall.