Solich recruiting board at Ohio

kramer

Frank got himself some very fine recruits who are going to fit in well with what they are doing.

Your gonna have to help me here. Explain

help you with what? No he didn't get 5 star recruits but no team like ohio is going to get 5 star guys. You have to be big time known team to do that because that is half of how you get a star is by who is recruiting you imo. He got some good players that will fit into franks system.

I hope they fit his system better there than they did here. Seems he was able to recruit about the same talent at Ohio that he did to NU.

62-13, I believe they would probably take that at ohio, as would any school probably.

62-13, I believe they would probably take that at ohio, as would any school probably.

What is 62-13? If you are refering to Frankies record it was 58-19. Come on "mr. I'm never wrong". Nice try though Benard.

And he was 16-10 his last 2 years which wasn't impressive. Let's see how BC fares after 6 years here, my bet is it will be much better.

It's just too bad BC didn't have TO's talent when he got here.

What is 62-13? If you are refering to Frankies record it was 58-19. Come on "mr. I'm never wrong". Nice try though Benard.

And he was 16-10 his last 2 years which wasn't impressive. Let's see how BC fares after 6 years here, my bet is it will be much better.

I bet if that were the case, the defense would have been in a bit better shape. I still think the offense would have struggled a bit just because of the drastically different offense. An increased talent level at key positions would have won us at least another game this past year IMO.

He was 9-3 would of been 10-3 his last year here, not bad. I agree he had one year at 7-7 that was bad, other than that outstandind and very pleased with him.

He was 9-3 would of been 10-3 his last year here, not bad. I agree he had one year at 7-7 that was bad, other than that outstandind and very pleased with him.

I was never upset with Frank before the Colorado game in 02. I thought he was a pretty good coach until then. Then his defense started to get mauled, and he made the necessary changes. In 03 our team got better from those changes. But he didn't bring the guys in to make a difference. If you don't think our program was on the decline you're blind. The 3 losses he had in 03 were terrible. We didn't beat a ranked team since OU in 01. Even former players could see our talent level going into the gutter.

I'm not pleased that we went 5-6, but I blame the players and coaches for that. If we keep bringing in the most talented players and still can't win, I'll be 1st in line to get BC the hell out of here. But I want to see if these coaches can adjust first.

I guess I'm saying that we're much better off now, even after a 5-6 campaign last year, than we would have been had Frank stayed around. People that can look at the big picture can see that.

Even former players could see our talent level going into the gutter.

Did you see Aaron Graham on the signing day special on KETV? He said he couldn't believe how much the talent had dropped in the last few years. He said this after watching the team practice for the bowl game against Mich. St. I'm sure h ejust has some axe to grind with Frankie though. :wacko:

He was 9-3 would of been 10-3 his last year here, not bad.  I agree he had one year at 7-7 that was bad, other than that outstandind and very pleased with him.

I was never upset with Frank before the Colorado game in 02. I thought he was a pretty good coach until then. Then his defense started to get mauled, and he made the necessary changes. In 03 our team got better from those changes. But he didn't bring the guys in to make a difference. If you don't think our program was on the decline you're blind. The 3 losses he had in 03 were terrible. We didn't beat a ranked team since OU in 01. Even former players could see our talent level going into the gutter.

I'm not pleased that we went 5-6, but I blame the players and coaches for that. If we keep bringing in the most talented players and still can't win, I'll be 1st in line to get BC the hell out of here. But I want to see if these coaches can adjust first.

I guess I'm saying that we're much better off now, even after a 5-6 campaign last year, than we would have been had Frank stayed around. People that can look at the big picture can see that.

He didn't bring in the guys? He had one year to do it with his new coaches? He improved with what he got and didn't have a chance to even further improve it.

62-13

= 49

If you need help with your math homework I will give you a huskerboard discount on tutoring! :lol:

But seriously, 16-12 in his last 28 games kinda takes the shine of what was done from 1998-2001, in my opinion.

Take out his 7-7 year and tell me his record. He had one bad year and 5 very good years.

62-13

= 49

If you need help with your math homework I will give you a huskerboard discount on tutoring! :lol:

But seriously, 16-12 in his last 28 games kinda takes the shine of what was done from 1998-2001, in my opinion.

Take out his 7-7 year and tell me his record. He had one bad year and 5 very good years.

If the dog didn't stop to take a sh#t then he would have caught the rabbit. We'll see how he does at Ohio. My guess is if he goes 5-6, you will talk about how he needs time to install his system, the lack of talent he has to deal with, etc. Whatever dude, how's Frankie's nurse doin these days?

62-13

= 49

If the dog didn't stop to take a sh#t then he would have caught the rabbit. We'll see how he does at Ohio. My guess is if he goes 5-6, you will talk about how he needs time to install his system, the lack of talent he has to deal with, etc. Whatever dude, how's Frankie's nurse doin these days?

What an educated post. Just say it, you hate franks guts.

If the dog didn't stop to take a sh#t then he would have caught the rabbit.  We'll see how he does at Ohio.  My guess is if he goes 5-6, you will talk about how he needs time to install his system, the lack of talent he has to deal with, etc.  Whatever dude, how's Frankie's nurse doin these days?

:huh:

I don't hate Frank, I just think your logic is severely lacking. He was a great assistant and took over a monster that was too big for him to handle. After what I have heard about his personal life, I have lost some respect for him. You completely missed the point of my post too. My point was you will defend Solich no matter what, give him plenty of excuses, etc. and you chastize anything Callahan does. I understand the situation Solich is walking into isn't the best, but that's his decision. He will be faced with challenges just like Callahan is, and you will give Frank excuses and you will chastize Callahan for going through a similar predicament. And as far as being an uneducated post, I think you of all people have no place to say that to anyone at anytime. Do you seriously read anything after you send it off into cyberspace?

I don't hate Frank, I just think your logic is severely lacking. He was a great assistant and took over a monster that was too big for him to handle. After what I have heard about his personal life, I have lost some respect for him. You completely missed the point of my post too. My point was you will defend Solich no matter what, give him plenty of excuses, etc. and you chastize anything Callahan does. I understand the situation Solich is walking into isn't the best, but that's his decision. He will be faced with challenges just like Callahan is, and you will give Frank excuses and you will chastize Callahan for going through a similar predicament. And as far as being an uneducated post, I think you of all people have no place to say that to anyone at anytime. Do you seriously read anything after you send it off into cyberspace?

Now that is an educated and well-argued post. :thumbs