Solich recruiting board at Ohio

kramer

If properly coached a lesser or equal team can beat a better one, and so far Solich seems to be a better coach, because he seemed to do better with the talent level that is here than BC, and you cant really credit or condem either of them with the bulk of recruiting, they have staff that does that for them, blame them for having poor staff and not adressing it or for having good staff. I also cant understand why everyone still wants to hack Solich down, hes gone, hopefully to have a sucessful career somewhere else too, and yes he was sucessful at NU, look at his W-L %, just not sucessful enough to please many people.

If properly coached a lesser or equal team can beat a better one, and so far Solich seems to be a better coach, because he seemed to do better with the talent level that is here than BC, and you cant really credit or condem either of them with the bulk of recruiting, they have staff that does that for them, blame them for having poor staff and not adressing it or for having good staff. I also cant understand why everyone still wants to hack Solich down, hes gone, hopefully to have a sucessful career somewhere else too, and yes he was sucessful at NU, look at his W-L %, just not sucessful enough to please many people.

If Solich turns Ohio into a powerhouse out of the MAC, then I think it will be safe to say that he is a good head coach and all the naysaying about his abilities are unfounded. We'll see what happens, he has something to prove there as does Callahan have something to prove here.

The 2005 Pre-Preseason Rankings

110. Ohio 2004 record: 4-7 MAC

New head coach Frank Solich won’t install a pure form of the option, but it could be back to the days of Ohio’s rushing dominance. The defense was a strength for most of last year and should be strong again if new safeties can be found right away.

Biggest offensive loss: QB Ryan Hawk Biggest defensive loss: DE Kevin Carberry

Frank got himself some very fine recruits who are going to fit in well with what they are doing.

Your gonna have to help me here. Explain

help you with what? No he didn't get 5 star recruits but no team like ohio is going to get 5 star guys. You have to be big time known team to do that because that is half of how you get a star is by who is recruiting you imo. He got some good players that will fit into franks system.

Frank got himself some very fine recruits who are going to fit in well with what they are doing.

help you with what? No he didn't get 5 star recruits but no team like ohio is going to get 5 star guys. You have to be big time known team to do that because that is half of how you get a star is by who is recruiting you imo. He got some good players that will fit into franks system.

I hope they fit his system better there than they did here. Seems he was able to recruit about the same talent at Ohio that he did to NU.

Solich could of brought in a bunch of average players and you would of said he had a good class. Oh wait I think that is what he did. :lol: I don't know these kids from adam but rivals has them all as :star:star so I have to go by that.