Solich recruiting board at Ohio

kramer

What an educated post. Just say it, you hate franks guts.

I don't hate Frank, I just think your logic is severely lacking. He was a great assistant and took over a monster that was too big for him to handle. After what I have heard about his personal life, I have lost some respect for him. You completely missed the point of my post too. My point was you will defend Solich no matter what, give him plenty of excuses, etc. and you chastize anything Callahan does. I understand the situation Solich is walking into isn't the best, but that's his decision. He will be faced with challenges just like Callahan is, and you will give Frank excuses and you will chastize Callahan for going through a similar predicament. And as far as being an uneducated post, I think you of all people have no place to say that to anyone at anytime. Do you seriously read anything after you send it off into cyberspace?

Your pretty niave if you believe a rumor about frank that simply isn't true. Someone like you probably started that rumor.

Your pretty niave if you believe a rumor about frank that simply isn't true. Someone like you probably started that rumor.

Yep, people like me started the rumor. People like me also started the rumor that the earth was round. Great comeback, Benard.

And for God's sake, it's NAIVE, not niave. Do you need spelling lessons in addition to math tutoring? :)

I don't hate Frank, I just think your logic is severely lacking. He was a great assistant and took over a monster that was too big for him to handle. After what I have heard about his personal life, I have lost some respect for him. You completely missed the point of my post too. My point was you will defend Solich no matter what, give him plenty of excuses, etc. and you chastize anything Callahan does. I understand the situation Solich is walking into isn't the best, but that's his decision. He will be faced with challenges just like Callahan is, and you will give Frank excuses and you will chastize Callahan for going through a similar predicament. And as far as being an uneducated post, I think you of all people have no place to say that to anyone at anytime. Do you seriously read anything after you send it off into cyberspace?

You can only hear a rumor so many times before you start to believe it. DJR isn't who I first heard that from. Frank is human you know Benard which would make him far from perfect. Anything is possible.

You can only hear a rumor so many times before you start to believe it. DJR isn't who I first heard that from. Frank is human you know Benard which would make him far from perfect. Anything is possible.

Really what rumor would that be? Ive heard many variations of the rumor: a cheerleader, a secretary, a barmaid, and now a nurse. Which one is it?

If you hear rumors enough, then they must be true, hmm? Anyone from Omaha should know the rumor about the "hatchet house" in rural LaVista, have you heard it? Is it true?

I heard alot of rumors too: I heard that cally was an a-hole who aliented his players at Oakland and NU, that rumor must be true, also, right?

62-13

= 49

If you need help with your math homework I will give you a huskerboard discount on tutoring! :lol:

But seriously, 16-12 in his last 28 games kinda takes the shine of what was done from 1998-2001, in my opinion.

Take out his 7-7 year and tell me his record. He had one bad year and 5 very good years.

His five good years were with Dr Toms recruits. Get a clue!!!!!!!!!!!

He had two years of his own recruiting. In that period we sucked. If you want to lower the standards to Ohio level do so.

No one in their right mind would say Frank did a good job. He took one of the top teams in college football, current National Champion to not being rated in the top 25. That is a great job of coaching in anyones eyes. That is the reason he could not find a job for a year when many opened and closed in face.

Get a clue. Bernard/schestev

Really what rumor would that be? Ive heard many variations of the rumor: a cheerleader, a secretary, a barmaid, and now a nurse. Which one is it?

If you hear rumors enough, then they must be true, hmm? Anyone from Omaha should know the rumor about the "hatchet house" in rural LaVista, have you heard it? Is it true?

I heard alot of rumors too: I heard that cally was an a-hole who aliented his players at Oakland and NU, that rumor must be true, also, right?

Cally being an a-hole is a matter of opinion, Solich getting some girl pregnant is a matter of fact. There's quite a large difference. Whether or not its true, I don't know. I was just illustrating a point.