Solich recruiting board at Ohio

kramer

He's really putting together a pretty dang good class considering how late it was when hired and it being ohio.

How do you know? According to Rivals they have 6 commits and only three have ratings. The three that have ratings are freaking 2 star dudes. I'm sure he will do fine but come on dude. YOu give praise to Frankie's class and then say all of the Big Red recruits probably won't be any good.

That's freakin awesome.

He's really putting together a pretty dang good class considering how late it was when hired and it being ohio.

You just keep shovelin' yourself into a hole. A good class???????!!!!!!??!?!?!?

Your loosing credibility by the minute

yeah a good class for ohio. You guys forget that rivals basically ranks players off of what teams are after them. And no they don't have no freaking 6 recruits.

Maybe Frank should have been on the recruiting trail instead of coaching in an All-Star game.

I wonder how he felt coaching with talent like TO used to bring in?

Maybe SOlich thinks his reputation was going to bring in the recruits. What the hell was he thinking.

Hell frank would probably give billy's team a hell of a game this coming year.

Maybe Frank should have been on the recruiting trail instead of coaching in an All-Star game.

I wonder how he felt coaching with talent like TO used to bring in?

Maybe SOlich thinks his reputation was going to bring in the recruits. What the hell was he thinking.

Hell frank would probably give billy's team a hell of a game this coming year.

How deep you gonna dig?!?!?!?!!