Now that Bball season is over...

Now that the Jayhawks have one the NC in BBall, :corndance I can't wait for football season.

I'm sorry I just can't get into baseball season, too much steroid usage (Allegedly), not as exciting as

football or basketball, but I am hearing a lot of optimism about the NU program.

It is good to know that the Husker tradition is still live and well, but will the team be alive and well this

season?

I truly am skeptical as to whether my jayhawks can repeat the success of last year, but I was just wondering, is it the tradition that is giving you guys optimism, Bo's attitude, or just blind faith?

We shall see...

see you in Lincoln, I will be there, always have a good time in Lincoln :cheers

I'm sorry I just can't get into baseball season, too much steroid usage (Allegedly), not as exciting as

football or basketball, but I am hearing a lot of optimism about the NU program.

I'm pretty sure theres a kid from my school going on a full ride to play baseball at kansas

I'm pretty sure theres a kid from my school going on a full ride to play baseball at kansas

not saying you're wrong... but are you sure its not just a scholarship? full rides in baseball for freshman are VERY unlikely.. i wouldnt say it'd never happen, but it would be VERY unlikely....

2008 kansas schedule and my predictions

Aug. 30 Florida Int'l....W

Sep. 6 Louisiana Tech....W

Sep. 13 at South Florida...L (Speed, SF has it, Kansas dont)

Sep. 20 Sam Houston St....W

Oct. 4 at Iowa State...W

Oct. 11 Colorado....W

Oct. 18 at Oklahoma...L (oklahomas always tough)

Oct. 25 Texas Tech...L (graham harrell to michael crabtree will be heard a lot this day)

Nov. 1 Kansas State....W

Nov. 8 at Nebraska...L (no too far fetched to believe this)

Nov. 15 Texas...L (Will Muschamp's new D will shut you boys out)

Nov. 29 at Missouri...L (repeat of last year)

kansas will come back to earth after their FLUKE of a 2007 season

not saying you're wrong... but are you sure its not just a scholarship? full rides in baseball for freshman are VERY unlikely.. i wouldnt say it'd never happen, but it would be VERY unlikely....

Full rides in baseball dont really exist. Its almost all 1/3 rides. Thats the price you pay for being able to jump teams without losing any eligibility.

Oct. 4 at Iowa State...W

Oct. 11 Colorado....W

Oct. 25 Texas Tech...L (graham harrell to michael crabtree will be heard a lot this day)

Nov. 1 Kansas State....W

I agree with the picks, except for the South Florida call. I think KU wins that one. Beating VT in the Orange Bowl should have dispelled the speed thing. And Texas wont shut anyone out this year.

Oct. 4 at Iowa State...W

Oct. 11 Colorado....W

Nov. 1 Kansas State....W

I think KU can take South Florida on the road and TxTech at home. The other 4 losses I can agree with, but expect them to play tough against Texas and maybe pull out a W, especially after they were screwed a few years ago.