Husker Night At Royals Stadium

Guys....I plan on going to my fair share of Cardinals games this summer, but in the interests of drinking and celebrating our 2005 Recruiting class and otherwise just talking Husker football and drinking(did I already say that?)....I think we need to goto a Friday or Saturday night game in KC.....I know tics will be cheap and we can put some faces with names.....well it's a thought and I'm goin to be there anyway so post your plans here and when the single game tickets go on sale I will renew this thread and we can get the party started....I see a postgame run to Westport as well...OUT

I was looking forward to the spring game, but then my wife reminded me that my brother is getting married that day. I don't know how I am going to forgive him. :)

Someone from HB needs to go. And bring a video camera if they let you in with one.

I was looking forward to the spring game, but then my wife reminded me that my brother is getting married that day. I don't know how I am going to forgive him. :)

Someone from HB needs to go. And bring a video camera if they let you in with one.

Im N on that Royals extravaganza!! And Dave man you need to find yourself a smarter brother, brother!! ;)

I doubt you can bring a video camera in.

:cheers

I am game for the Royals Night out and/or the Spring game. KC Husker and I already tailgate together..... it would be good to get together so we could put faces and names to board members....yes, even formerfan :thumbs

Anytime is a good reason to drink and talk Huskers BABY !!!