Where would we be?

Where do you all think we would be, if Bo got the job back at the end of 2003?

Im saying we would be front runners in the north, and maybe have a Big 12 title or two under our belts. Anyone else agree?

Who knows where. Bo may have fallen flat on his face, you just don't know. Bo has held some very respectable jobs gaining him great experience in different areas over the last 4 years. I think he's definitely a better all around coach. Let's talk about the present.

:yeah

As much as some would like to think we'd be so far ahead, what if Bo fell flat on his face and we had to start over anyways? Bo has had some much needed experience in the meantime around national championship caliber programs that has, without a doubt, made him more prepared for the opportunity this time around.

you know, i actually wonder about not if Pelini had been hired as HC, but if Solich had not been fired to begin with. The recruiting class they would have been bringing in that year turned out to be pretty good (alot of those players got Cally his best season!), and they had brought Cotton in to install some new flavor into the offense, which not surprisingly was our main weakness that year, and they said near the end of the season that they hadn't "installed" the whole offense. But, there truly isn't any substance to "what ifs," as much as we might like to look back and wonder.

I wonder where we would be if Tom hadn't made that promise to Solich and stayed around a couple more years. I'm sure he could have done some amazing things with Crouch and Newcombe.

you know, i actually wonder about not if Pelini had been hired as HC, but if Solich had not been fired to begin with. The recruiting class they would have been bringing in that year turned out to be pretty good (alot of those players got Cally his best season!), and they had brought Cotton in to install some new flavor into the offense, which not surprisingly was our main weakness that year, and they said near the end of the season that they hadn't "installed" the whole offense. But, there truly isn't any substance to "what ifs," as much as we might like to look back and wonder.

I wonder where we would be if Tom hadn't made that promise to Solich and stayed around a couple more years. I'm sure he could have done some amazing things with Crouch and Newcombe.

how about if he had gone with his back up choice...you know jim tressel...